Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:29 am RomanUkraine,
Here is the USDCHF for comparison...
Hello XARD! I love the trading template in the image, especially the indicators that I have circled with orange line. I've looked for it to download, but I see it's not yet available for download. I trade only on daily charts, does this system work for trading on Daily timeframes? If not, could you set it up for Daily timeframe? Best regards! 🖐️😉 XARD: Yes, works a treat on Daily.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Andreuxx for the post (total 2):
sudhindragk, Kenrobert1

Things i learnt from XARD apart from his golden system and all other technical stuff :

1) Concentrate on Indices.

2) Concentrate on 1 or max 2 indices. I then started observing why US30 mostly and US2000 some times.
One can still make a lot.

3) Do not trade Gold Intra day. Stopped now.

Regards
SK
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 7):
gamerredd, TradeXtra, kowal81, Kenrobert1, Musashi, Banzai, ebi

sudhindragk wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:47 pm Thanks mate for the chart. It helps me.

Yes the first green perimeter dot is turn in cycle and it says buy at 2nd dot only after the candle color turns to blue.

You then have to aim for the nearest channel as target.

If it gets repainted as in picture 2 , that means the structure is broken and bullish bias is no longer valid.

If you notice the candle color was never blue anyway.

As far as pivot CPR is concerned it gives you a bias. And then that bias gets confirmed by XARD system.

CPR also gives you a probable picture whether its going to trend or range. It also acts as SNR.

Hope i answered your query.

Regards
SK
Thanks Sudhindragk. Just thought to add to the note you had on the screenshot. I wouldn't take a trade off a green semaphore if distance between the close of the blue candle and the channel line is <1*ATR. That add a little specificity to that scenario. Thanks again for all your amazing contributions.
These users thanked the author Kenrobert1 for the post (total 3):
sudhindragk, aneek229, Musashi

Kenrobert1 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:09 am Thanks Sudhindragk. Just thought to add to the note you had on the screenshot. I wouldn't take a trade off a green semaphore if distance between the close of the blue candle and the channel line is <1*ATR. That add a little specificity to that scenario. Thanks again for all your amazing contributions.
Good point made. Don't thank me. Thank XARD.
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post:
Kenrobert1

renaissance7 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:36 pm i posted a before and after picture.

as per xard rule, i assume it was positive bias since the last orange ZZ line was at the green perimeter dot.

so i often take the second dots once they appeared.

but looking at the second picture, the orange zzline repainted itself as price goes futher down.

my question is should i follow the RED perimeter dot on the orange zzline ?

should i be looking at CPR at this case since price is below it meaning it has a bearish bias?
Just to help a brother from NNFX family (assuming your have completed all or most of NNFX material). This is how to think of XARD system in line with what you had already learnt from NNFX.
In trading, there are different kinds of trades: 1) Standard Trade 2) Continuation Trade 3) Reversal Trade
The rules for entry vary depending on the kind of trade you are looking at and the kind of system you are using (NNFX or XARD). In using XARD system, you need to put aside all NNFX rules for trading Standard, Continuation or Reversal trades because they are not the same system.
XARD is juicier.
For First (Standard) Trades
[*]Use the orange ZZ line (which always matches with your Perimeter dot) on 15m as your trading bias (this means the ZZ line shows you the overall trend which you should trade in line with).
[*]WAIT! for the candle color to change to blue and be above the Open Line for buy; red and be below the Open Line for sell
[*]Take profit at the Channel Line above entry for buy and below entry for sell. Most people don't scale out here. I don't recommend that.

For Additional (Continuation) Trades
[*]Take additional trades off 2nd dot (2,4,6...) that appear i.e. green 2nd dot + blue candle for additional buy and red 2nd dot + pink candle for additional sell
[*]Take profit at a higher semaphore i.e. a semaphore in an opposite direction from your entry

For Reversal Trades
Not recommended

Enjoy!

XARD: If using the CCI... As a rule of thumb always make sure that your trades are in sync with the CCI
Attachments
These users thanked the author Kenrobert1 for the post (total 12):
sudhindragk, gamerredd, TradeXtra, Banzai, Musashi, Mic014, renaissance7, oskar656, timballingall67, ebi, satyafx, tvhh94