Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

renaissance7 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:10 pm notice that the orange ZZ line at the last perimeter dot doesnt always go in the direction of it.

should i follow the direction that the orange zzline painted at second last perimeter dot it connected to?
Hi,

Can you please post a Chart. It would help me to understand your question better.

Or the first 15m candle color change should help you to decide?

Regards
SK

sudhindragk wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:14 pm Hi,

Can you please post a Chart. It would help me to understand your question better.

Or the first 15m candle color change should help you to decide?

Regards
SK
i posted a before and after picture.

as per xard rule, i assume it was positive bias since the last orange ZZ line was at the green perimeter dot.

so i often take the second dots once they appeared.

but looking at the second picture, the orange zzline repainted itself as price goes futher down.

my question is should i follow the RED perimeter dot on the orange zzline ?

should i be looking at CPR at this case since price is below it meaning it has a bearish bias?
Attachments

Thanks mate for the chart. It helps me.

Yes the first green perimeter dot is turn in cycle and it says buy at 2nd dot only after the candle color turns to blue.

You then have to aim for the nearest channel as target.

If it gets repainted as in picture 2 , that means the structure is broken and bullish bias is no longer valid.

If you notice the candle color was never blue anyway.

As far as pivot CPR is concerned it gives you a bias. And then that bias gets confirmed by XARD system.

CPR also gives you a probable picture whether its going to trend or range. It also acts as SNR.

Hope i answered your query.

Regards
SK
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post:
satyafx

sudhindragk wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:47 pm Thanks mate for the chart. It helps me.

Yes the first green perimeter dot is turn in cycle and it says buy at 2nd dot only after the candle color turns to blue.

You then have to aim for the nearest channel as target.

If it gets repainted as in picture 2 , that means the structure is broken and bullish bias is no longer valid.

If you notice the candle color was never blue anyway.

As far as pivot CPR is concerned it gives you a bias. And then that bias gets confirmed by XARD system.

CPR also gives you a probable picture whether its going to trend or range. It also acts as SNR.

Hope i answered your query.

Regards
SK
thank you for swift reply. quite frustrating sometimes have to piece all the information so that it makes sense.

sudhindragk wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:02 pm I have updated with pictures above. Please revisit. The latest version will make you extremely happy.

Please have some patience. On another note SPX PA sucks !! :)
SPX pa sucks? is that why u are on DJ30 and Russell 2000?

i have another stupid question to ask. what did you mean by candle was never blue anyway, with the break in structure, you are no longer looking for buys?

do i have to look at whether the candle on the higher timeframe turns blue?

break in structure, i guess u meant i broke lower to the downside.

No i hardly trade SPX. PA of SPX doesn't suit my personality.

But having said that i know real multi millionaire traders who aim for just 2 points on SPX Futures a day.

Some times their trades are over in less than a minute. Kids don't know this.

Hope the image below clarifies. I will give you another clue to understand targeting and structure.

Connect all the dots to either make horizontal line or diagonal lines. It will help you a lot.

Regards
SK
Attachments
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 2):
Musashi, renaissance7