Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:21 am By the time you come back it will be around Xmas-time, so the colourful display will come in handy and excite the children.
Don't work too hard, don't freeze to death, and come back safe & sound.
Можливо, у цій версії ви розумієте, чому ринок пішов "вгору"?
Maybe in this version you understand why the market went "up"?
Attachments

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

chris006 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:53 pm Banzai has released Pivot Points Lines v 1.3 in button format:

viewtopic.php?p=1295443054&sid=5d0b2120 ... 1295443054

Maybe you could work on this indicator to add the additional required levels.
Thanks Chris. Thanks Banzai. Good one.

Pretty Neat. I will get rid of mine.

I also see kids playing with this. Good sign.
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 2):
Banzai, Musashi

ChartRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

BernieL wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:59 pm What does this 6% mean? 6% on your account? Or 6R what means 6 times of your taken risk? I also saw 20% from XARD. Really 20% on your account? And this sometimes on daily basis. Could this be real? 100 pips is a high-profit number but it does not automatically mean 6 or 20% on a trader's account...
Hi Bernie,

I think these questions are rhetorical - I see you are from Germany, so sometimes in these threads language can be a barrier. I think everyone on this thread is unanimous in saying "READ THE THREAD" - everything is in here.

I see you state you have been trading for 3-5 years on your profile.
Pauliz wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:21 pm Yeah, there's a lot of multi-trillionaires on this site.
Hi Pauliz,

I see you have been trading for 1-3 years. I would just like to point out that many of the seniors on this thread have been trading for a decade or more, some decades. Perhaps not multi-trillionaires buddy, but I can see they are doing alright, day in day out. I can't seem to find any of your charts - do you have something to contribute, or are you happy to poke barbs whenever you can be bothered?

For the positive and supportive people here,

Here is the morning open on the AUS200 - was patient for confirmation - M30, M15, M5 - trade taken on M1.

Looking at it now I could have made more, but I am Stoked with 6.31% in less than an hour. Finished.

Out to get some much-needed exercise and sun!
Cheers! :problem:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Musashi for the post (total 6):
xard777, sudhindragk, pipalong, ico111, ebi, satyafx
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777