Re: Remove Error

sal wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:22 am Csj
any possibility to make different period and levels of different colours!!
Hi sal,

I made an "identifier" feature. So dont forget to set that input with unique name when using multiple copies of that indicator on one chart. Also made maximum colors customization, that I could only find.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, sal, thomdel
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:20 am Hi sal,

I made an "identifier" feature. So dont forget to set that input with unique name when using multiple copies of that indicator on one chart. Also made maximum colors customization, that I could only find.
COOL :) :thumbup: <3
These levels really works as S/R lines and good for new traders as well to see the position faster..
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Csj179t
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:30 am Another version posted here Swing indicators ps) please be aware this indicator is a zigzag which repaints
aware. but its good andsimple bro..
if its a breakout and pullback setting this indicator really helps for me in binary ..
now i am testing with trangle with this indicator as well..
see snap 1 for entry for buy
snap 2 for exit
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

thomdel wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:08 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add Arrows on Price Chart ( Arrow Code, Arrow Colour, Arrow Size, Arrow Gap ) to Indi : Filter CCI, when histo changes on zero line.
( This is really diff from other CCI indis )

Sir, If Possible, Please Add Alerts.

Thanks.
In it's cci calculation looks like it will repaint, the indicator is trying to look into the future at least 5 bars ahead.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thomdel

sal wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:57 am aware. but its good andsimple bro..
if its a breakout and pullback setting this indicator really helps for me in binary ..
now i am testing with trangle with this indicator as well..
see snap 1 for entry for buy
snap 2 for exit
Hi Sal, what is the indicator and settings for the indicator in second subwindow? Thanks for the good work.