Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ahmednegm wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:49 am Hello my respected friend, I hope you are in the best condition. You always share great ideas with us. I salute you for them, but I wish you and any respected member participated in this topic. If he adds the idea of an additional indicator, sharing the indicator with us, one of the members may benefit from it. I salute you once again, my friend Roman
Here are 100% signals, some with profit margins of 0.0. And only One raises doubts. There are few signals, but they are all accurate. The whole nuance in the CCI indicator (only friends will understand).
Basis - Xard "point 2".
I do not have access to the "indices" you trade - only to currency pairs.

I have repeatedly taught these indicators. But...
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 3):
ahmednegm, sudhindragk, Jozo

RomanUkraine wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:11 am Here are 100% signals, some with profit margins of 0.0. And only One raises doubts. There are few signals, but they are all accurate. The whole nuance in the CCI indicator (only friends will understand).
Basis - Xard "point 2".
I do not have access to the "indices" you trade - only to currency pairs.

I have repeatedly taught these indicators. But...
Thanks for the share. I think you are a CCI fan like me.

Looks Interesting. But you seem to have made it bit complicated.

I think by the time you are back after 4 months break i would have shared here.

All you need is XARD'S CCI.
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 2):
ahmednegm, LJC

sudhindragk wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:16 am Thanks for the share. I think you are a CCI fan like me.

Looks Interesting. But you seem to have made it bit complicated.

I think by the time you are back after 4 months break i would have shared here.

All you need is XARD'S CCI.
Stochastics are not very important. Compare the RSI 35 indicator with the CCI 100.
Also note the levels 55 and 45 for the RSI indicator. Above - buy, below - sell.

THE MAIN THING is optimized for TF M-15
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 2):
sudhindragk, LJC

sudhindragk wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:35 am If you are using CCI 14 on 15m chart time frame that means CCI cycle is for about 210 minutes.

This is the most important stuff. Let me know when you are free i will share all the secrets of CCI.
On September 3, I go to the Arctic Circle to work. Look for gas - about 4 months.

With minimal knowledge of market structure, I can "expect" certain movements from the "market". So easier.
The difference between the RSI and CCI indicators is that the RSI counts only on the body of the "candle".
Also, certain coefficients have been introduced in the CCI.
viewtopic.php?p=1295441826#p1295441826
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
sudhindragk