ChartRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Missed Entry 1, and 2, ( because of my other half), but got in on 3 for my 3rd and last trade for the day.

Yes, could have gotten in earlier, but higher risk and no clear confirmation from higher time frames.

I'm out with just over 6% - happy with the day, even happier with the consistency ;)

Thanks folks
Thanks Xard

Time for dinner
Attachments
These users thanked the author Musashi for the post (total 4):
sudhindragk, XXXX, xard777, ico111
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Musashi wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:29 pm Missed Entry 1, and 2, ( because of my other half), but got in on 3 for my 3rd and last trade for the day.

Yes, could have gotten in earlier, but higher risk and no clear confirmation from higher time frames.

I'm out with just over 6% - happy with the day, even happier with the consistency ;)

Thanks folks
Thanks Xard

Time for dinner
What does this 6% mean? 6% on your account? Or 6R what means 6 times of your taken risk? I also saw 20% from XARD. Really 20% on your account? And this sometimes on daily basis. Could this be realistic? 100 pips is a high profit number but it does not automatically mean 6 or 20% on trader's account...

BernieL wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:59 pm What does this 6% mean? 6% on your account? Or 6R what means 6 times of your taken risk? I also saw 20% from XARD. Really 20% on your account? And this sometimes on daily basis. Could this be realistic? 100 pips is a high profit number but it does not automatically mean 6 or 20% on trader's account...
Yeah, there's a lot of multi-trillionaires on this site.
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post:
pipalong

I have seen two types of people :

1) One who sees good things in others , takes it as a motivation and strive to become like one.

2) One who is an eternal crib who always sees glass as half empty. Frustrated with life and everything.Always looking for negativity in others.

Choose which one you want to be wisely.

I am TYPE 1 and it has helped me by constantly observing the likes of XARD , FOURXXXX, Musashi , Cladi etc.

I was able to change myself ...though it took a bit of a time. But the benefits are huge.

Regards
SK
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 4):
Musashi, jmonts, LJC, pipalong