Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:22 am Guess this is Ehlers know it's the very close to non linear kalman which far as i'm aware is from Ehler. Anyway changed the coloring to non repaint if color mode = true.

PS: For optimal settings, please see this post: Ehlers's Lowpass Filter Settings using Fibonacci numbers.
Looks awesome on H1, may I know how can we get notification when the color change? like email notification? Thank you! :D

Jimmy wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:57 pm The Order, Pre-Smooth & PCT Filter settings are spot on.

Also, have a look at the indicator on Bitcoin 4H chart using settings of:

• Filter Period: 21 (Fibonacci number)
  • Order: 3
  • Pre-Smooth: 3
  • PCT Filter: 2

What's your thoughts? Good for trends or too laggy compared to Filter Period of 14? I think they're not bad to be honest! :think:

Attached is a PDF which also outlines Ehlers's Spectral filters and frequency analysis. You will find more information on the Lowpass here.

Ehlers Spectral filters and frequency analysis.pdf
LOW PASS FILTER

How about 2 buttons. One for filter period of 14 and one for filter period 21.
Attached is a template.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, josi, Jimmy, kvak, KAESER444

Ehlers FM Demodulation

Coder: Richard Poster
Released date: May 17th, 2021 from the official mql5 dot com

In a Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities article, May 2021, John Ehlers proposes a FM Demodulation Indicator that extracts the FM component of price movement. The AM portion of price movement represents volatility and the FM component contains market timing information. This indicator is an MQL4 implementation of the Easy Language indicator described by Ehlers in the TASC article.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the description from the magazine article:
A Technical Description Of Market Data For Traders

What is the nature of market data? What wisdoms can be gained from studying it? Here is a brief summary of research into the nature of market data, from someone who has spent decades researching it, testing it, and trading it. Included is a technique to detect and demodulate the AM and FM components of cycles, so you can better ensure your timing signals are accurately accounting for the market data.

Most traders consider market data to be a continuous function. It is further assumed that smoothing this function with averages or squiggly line indicators will create patterns or conditions that are useful for predicting future market direction. These assumptions are very wrong on many levels ...

by John F. Ehlers
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Also watch out for the divergences.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
MicroLite, Thangarasu, RodrigoRT7

Ehlers Fisher transform - smoothed MTF is one of my favourite indicators. I love the way it removes the false signals of lines crossing and it keeps it very simple on the eye.

I am wondering if someone can work their magic and make the Relative Vigor Index exactly like this Ehlers Fisher Transform - Smoothed MTF version.

In a way, I am asking someone to create the Relative Vigor Index - Smoothed MTF

I hope someone can help.
These users thanked the author SEC7 for the post:
Akela