Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey everybody,

Would somebody please be able to add some features to the button on this indicator so that it can be customized ( X/Y position on chart, button height, button width, font type, font size, font color, background color, border color, change button text... and maybe any other common functions that I may be forgetting?).

Thanks in advance. I will try to tinker with it in the meantime and if I am successful I will edit and post it here.

Csj179t wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:31 pm Hi sixthsensetrading,

I've searched the web for you and found indicator that autorefreshesh chart every X seconds that you input.
Dont forget to allow DLL as on screenshot, because it uses a "user32.dll" .
How to use AutoRefresh, can it be loaded into the main image?

erynade wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:58 am Hello Teachers, Masters, and Experts

please need help to add button to this indicator, MTF BAR INDICATOR

mtf_bar_indicator_v1_2.mq4

or if has the best one please share ... please .... :)

Thank you very much before :)

Profit Regards
Erynade
MTF BAR INDICATOR
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 7):
RomanUkraine, Castle73, erynade, 太虚一毫, kvak, josi, Thangarasu

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:51 pm How to use AutoRefresh, can it be loaded into the main image?
Hi 太虚一毫,

Is tried only that AutoRefresh 509 that I've found for that member that was looking for it..

Add the indicator to your chart (and dont forget to allow DLL)., set desired interval in the inputs.
How I tested it if its refreshes the template (chart), like the request for that indicator was. I made screenshot with instruction.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post:
太虚一毫
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:16 am Hi 太虚一毫,

Is tried only that AutoRefresh 509 that I've found for that member that was looking for it..

Add the indicator to your chart (and dont forget to allow DLL)., set desired interval in the inputs.
How I tested it if its refreshes the template (chart), like the request for that indicator was. I made screenshot with instruction.
Thank you teacher!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Csj179t