Re: Forex indicator video

remselie wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:48 am So, see the link on youtube. Move the discussion if this is not the place to post. There is nothing paying. It's just a video

Hi remselie,

Are you creator of that indicator? Your nickname matches with the name on youtube video?!
Why dont you post your indicator?
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:36 am Hi remselie,

Are you creator of that indicator? Your nickname matches with the name on youtube video?!
Why dont you post your indicator?
Hello,

Yes, I am the creator. I don't want to sell it, never. Just to show you. As I said in the video, I will post a video each day to present trading opportunities. After good returns I will offer the indicator for free, totally free. But only if I have good returns. It was so difficult to create it.
These users thanked the author remselie for the post (total 3):
jng640, dmnik, mr12323

remselie wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:43 am Hello,

Yes, I am the creator. I don't want to sell it, never. Just to show you. As I said in the video, I will post a video each day to present trading opportunities. After good returns I will offer the indicator for free, totally free. But only if I have good returns. It was so difficult to create it.
remselie,

I wasnt asking if you selling it or not. I asked why not posting indicator, and if you are creator...

Alright, well, good luck to you and happy trading!
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post:
jng640
Sincerely,
Sergei

jng640 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:35 pm Nice indicator! just curious, how is this possible to create such non lag indicator with super less fake signals? any coder have any experiences? :mistake:
Hello,

Forex Station is a gold mine. Just to change some parameters on different indicators and that's all.

I myself don't know yet how I was able to create such a monster!
These users thanked the author remselie for the post (total 2):
jng640, dmnik