Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:55 am Hi Roman, perhaps you were away when I posted the indicator, you can find it here
Maybe you should also tell him that the colour of the open-line-indicator cannot be changed and is set to snow as standard - just in case he uses a light background-colour and (therefore?) may not be able to see it.
+ the size of the golden-nugget-indicator-arrowscannot be changed etc
(I guess, we know that there are no "nuggets" of diamonds but that is an altogether different story.)

josi wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:58 pm Maybe you should also tell him that the colour of the open-line-indicator cannot be changed and is set to snow as standard - just in case he uses a light background-colour and (therefore?) may not be able to see it.
+ the size of the golden-nugget-indicator arrows-cannot be changed etc
(I guess, we know that there are no "nuggets" of diamonds but that is an altogether different story.)
Sorry I have had no other complaints about not being able to change the arrow size in Golden Nugget. What size would you like the arrows, as they are not normally near the candles I would have thought they did not need resizing?
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:22 pm Sorry I have had no other complaints about not being able to change the arrow size in Golden Nugget. What size would you like the arrows, as they are not normally near the candles I would have thought they did not need resizing?
Thank you for answering
(I thought you had decided I was a troll ["Don't feed the trolls" etc] - for reasons that totally escape me, except maybe that I sometimes dare to criticize and dare to think for myself etc.)
You have already shown a lot of screenshots of your system(s), so it's not surprising it works for you (and Xard) the way it is.
But - generally speaking - it is always best to let users decide how large or small suits them (or their eyes).
It is also impossible to change the colour of the arrows (of course it makes sense to use GOLD but in a modified setup gold may not be the best choice).
So - if for V8 - the choice of colour and size could be adaptable to anyone's needs that would be very nice, indeed.