Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

josi wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:18 pm The MA-methods don't work
extern int Method = 1; // 0 - SMA// 1 - EMA// 2 - SMMA// 3 - LWMA
only the standard, i.e. 1 works, the others don't.
Hi josi,

Its not my creation, but I tried to fix that issue, and I cant. Maybe mrtools or someone more qualified can do something here. Or even you can ask Apprentice from fxcodebase to fix that issue, who probably made that indicator.

p.s.
I only could make it work with all averages, in some other way. Crosses of RED and GREEN lines match, but now the middle level is now "0" so indicator value can go negative or positive. I'll attach OTHER NEW VERSION with AVERAGES MODES working.

also in the original version I fixed the MTF arrows issue that I've previously missed.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 2):
josi, Jimmy
Sincerely,
Sergei

Re: Request to add notification for this indicator

jng640 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:06 am Hello,
I found this indicator online and looks interesting, but it do not have any notification function when the BUY/SELL line appear, I would like to ask is it possible to add notification such as email/pop up/push when the new BUY/SELL line appear?

Thank you!
Would need the original non decompiled version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
jng640

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear mrtools:

A couple of days ago, Banzai, with Kvak's help, released the attached ALMA guppy BT.mq4 indicator.

Unfortunately, the button doesn't seem to control multiple instances of the indicator.

Would you please consider fixing the button to make it work like your wonderful indicator averages - 9.4 (mtf + alerts + arrows + kelt + button).ex4, which works perfectly with a single button controlling multiple instances.

Thank you very much for all your hard work.