Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

Banzai wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:18 am from Tankk, revised in 2021
Wow - pretty good signal.
It would be worth producing a button-version for this one (maybe call it: HMA Master 21 Next MTF).
Maybe - if possible - add an input for horizontal line-length as these lines not only indicate the turnaround of the indie (and upwards of H4 disappear altogether) but - if you zoom out - often give an excellent idea of later support & resistance, i. e. entry & exit.
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Zalmoxis

josi wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:55 pm Wow - pretty good signal.
It would be worth producing a button-version for this one (maybe call it: HMA Master 21 Next MTF).
Maybe - if possible - add an input for horizontal line-length as these lines not only indicate the turnaround of the indie (and upwards of H4 disappear altogether) but - if you zoom out - often give an excellent idea of later support & resistance, i. e. entry & exit.
Hi Josi.
I trying my best to added button.
Try it. Its look like the s-r lines are show after tick or refresh chart or change timeframe or symbol, but we see after market open.
I don't know what to do with it yet .
And you can extend the lines to the end, see picture .
Best regards.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, Banzai, josi, Zalmoxis, Jimmy, Merylfx, alexm

kvak wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:46 am Hi Josi.
I trying my best to added button.
Try it. Its look like the s-r lines are show after tick or refresh chart or change timeframe or symbol, but we see after market open.
I don't know what to do with it yet .
And you can extend the lines to the end, see picture .
Best regards.
Thank you very much.
At the moment - as you said - you have to refresh and only then does the indie draw the lines.
But maybe this problem - which isn't there in the "original" - will disappear when markets are open.
What also happened on my chart: only the horizontal lines suddenly appear although the indicator is turned off.
Plus: if you delete the indicator the frozen button remains on the screen.
So - it may well mean that it needs some more work.

thomdel wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:58 pm @mrtools

Respected Sir,

Please Note :
1) HMA Histo (mtf + alerts + lines) is showing inaccurate histo bars in 5 min timeframe in all symbols
when compared to Hma averages - histo (mtf + alerts + lines) even when same exact params are used. Attached pic *

If you think this need to be rectified then do the needful.

2) Also, this Indis misses : various averages & double smoothed average & filter options missing. Attached pic *

Kindly add if you can.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Kinda updated the averages histo a little bit, one thing is when is mtf the values are interpolated if desired. Also on the bar type histo couldn't find anything wrong. But you are right there is a difference sometimes, not sure why but guessing this could be the difference in how mt4 draws these histos, but not sure.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, thomdel, 太虚一毫, moey_dw, RodrigoRT7, Milad8732, Merylfx, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:55 pm Kinda updated the averages histo a little bit, one thing is when is mtf the values are interpolated if desired. Also on the bar type histo couldn't find anything wrong. But you are right there is a difference sometimes, not sure why but guessing this could be the difference in how mt4 draws these histos, but not sure.

Thanks for your Time, Efforts.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

mrtools wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:55 pm Kinda updated the averages histo a little bit, one thing is when is mtf the values are interpolated if desired. Also on the bar type histo couldn't find anything wrong. But you are right there is a difference sometimes, not sure why but guessing this could be the difference in how mt4 draws these histos, but not sure.
SUPER UPGRADE :problem: :problem: :problem:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

thomdel wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:58 pm @mrtools

Respected Sir,

Please Note :
1) HMA Histo (mtf + alerts + lines) is showing inaccurate histo bars in 5 min timeframe in all symbols
when compared to Hma averages - histo (mtf + alerts + lines) even when same exact params are used. Attached pic *

If you think this need to be rectified then do the needful.

2) Also, this Indis misses : various averages & double smoothed average & filter options missing. Attached pic *

Kindly add if you can.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
This is the bar type histo and the regular on chart Hma with filters and double smoothed.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, thomdel, Merylfx, alexm, RodrigoRT7

josi wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:55 pm Wow - pretty good signal.
This is version without bug.
Original file here viewtopic.php?p=1294869147#p1294869147
Added s-r lines and button.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
Naughty 77, josi, thomdel, charli, talaate, 太虚一毫