Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

@mrtools.

Sorry to bother again but i've encoutered a divergence between two versions of the same indicator.

As you can see in pic the histo version is not giving the same result, altough with same parameters and same timeframe ( in the case I've only changed the smooth period from the standard 14 to 21...).

Could you give it a look? (see yellow lines please)

Thanks.

losajoca wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:45 am @mrtools.

Sorry to bother again but i've encoutered a divergence between two versions of the same indicator.

As you can see in pic the histo version is not giving the same result, altough with same parameters and same timeframe ( in the case I've only changed the smooth period from the standard 14 to 21...).

Could you give it a look? (see yellow lines please)

Thanks.
Can't find my copy of the line version but apparently that's where the problem is, have this line version that seems pretty close to the histo.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
losajoca

tkhanfx wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:24 am Good day Mr.Tools

Found this indicator recently from another post in a different section

After comparing with original indicator, both seem to be repainting. Not sure if OG poster intentionally preferred it that way though. Could Mr.Tools post an nrp version? MTF or interpolation is not needed

Thank you for your endless efforts
I did a version, but it wasn't right, feel i am close but still not there with it yet.