NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

Banzai wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:18 am
from Tankk, revised in 2021
Wow - pretty good signal.
It would be worth producing a button-version for this one (maybe call it: HMA Master 21 Next MTF).
Maybe - if possible - add an input for horizontal line-length as these lines not only indicate the turnaround of the indie (and upwards of H4 disappear altogether) but - if you zoom out - often give an excellent idea of later support & resistance, i. e. entry & exit.
WS30H1.png

josi wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:55 pm
Wow - pretty good signal.
It would be worth producing a button-version for this one (maybe call it: HMA Master 21 Next MTF).
Maybe - if possible - add an input for horizontal line-length as these lines not only indicate the turnaround of the indie (and upwards of H4 disappear altogether) but - if you zoom out - often give an excellent idea of later support & resistance, i. e. entry & exit.
Hi Josi.
I trying my best to added button.
Try it. Its look like the s-r lines are show after tick or refresh chart or change timeframe or symbol, but we see after market open.
I don't know what to do with it yet .
And you can extend the lines to the end, see picture .
Best regards.
2021-08-28_184403.png
Hull Master 22 Next MTF BT.ex4
(52.88 KiB) Downloaded 95 times
Hull Master 22 Next MTF BT.mq4
(45.55 KiB) Downloaded 144 times

kvak wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:46 am
Hi Josi.
I trying my best to added button.
Try it. Its look like the s-r lines are show after tick or refresh chart or change timeframe or symbol, but we see after market open.
I don't know what to do with it yet .
And you can extend the lines to the end, see picture .
Best regards.
Thank you very much.
At the moment - as you said - you have to refresh and only then does the indie draw the lines.
But maybe this problem - which isn't there in the "original" - will disappear when markets are open.
What also happened on my chart: only the horizontal lines suddenly appear although the indicator is turned off.
Plus: if you delete the indicator the frozen button remains on the screen.
So - it may well mean that it needs some more work.

thomdel wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:58 pm
@mrtools

Respected Sir,

Please Note :
1) HMA Histo (mtf + alerts + lines) is showing inaccurate histo bars in 5 min timeframe in all symbols
when compared to Hma averages - histo (mtf + alerts + lines) even when same exact params are used. Attached pic *

If you think this need to be rectified then do the needful.

2) Also, this Indis misses : various averages & double smoothed average & filter options missing. Attached pic *

Kindly add if you can.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

Kinda updated the averages histo a little bit, one thing is when is mtf the values are interpolated if desired. Also on the bar type histo couldn't find anything wrong. But you are right there is a difference sometimes, not sure why but guessing this could be the difference in how mt4 draws these histos, but not sure.
!!HMA averages - histo (mtf + alerts + lines).ex4
(144.56 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
hma filter and ds.png

mrtools wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:55 pm
Kinda updated the averages histo a little bit, one thing is when is mtf the values are interpolated if desired. Also on the bar type histo couldn't find anything wrong. But you are right there is a difference sometimes, not sure why but guessing this could be the difference in how mt4 draws these histos, but not sure.

Thanks for your Time, Efforts.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:55 pm
SUPER UPGRADE :problem: :problem: :problem:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

thomdel wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:58 pm
@mrtools

Respected Sir,

Please Note :
1) HMA Histo (mtf + alerts + lines) is showing inaccurate histo bars in 5 min timeframe in all symbols
when compared to Hma averages - histo (mtf + alerts + lines) even when same exact params are used. Attached pic *

If you think this need to be rectified then do the needful.

2) Also, this Indis misses : various averages & double smoothed average & filter options missing. Attached pic *

Kindly add if you can.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

This is the bar type histo and the regular on chart Hma with filters and double smoothed.
!!HMA averages - bar histo (mtf + alerts + lines).ex4
(143.03 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
!HMA averages (mtf + arrows + alerts + candles).ex4
(179.26 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
AUDUSDM15.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Moving Average Breakout EA for MT5

0 Replies 394 Views

by forexeas, Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:24 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. 14 Replies
    3. How can get average profit value for buy and sell orders

3 Replies 1081 Views

by kyawswarlin, Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:45 pm in Coding Help

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], alexm, cbinbc, CommonCrawl [Bot], cptwillwilliams, Dego, IBM oBot [Bot], ItalianTrader, kvak, Merylfx, mrtools, SijjiN, thomdel and 67 guests