Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

kowal81 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:00 am
Logical Trader:
pdfcoffee.com_the-logical-trader-pdf-free.pdf

Secrets of a pivot boss:
pdfcoffee.com_secrets-of-a-pivot-boss-pdf-free.pdf
Read these two books and keep XARD'S system as the heart you wont need anything else.

You can ignore ACD system from the logical trader book not reqd.

Thanks for the info and for sharing the photo.
The photo is an inspiration for the future, hope to get here as well.
FourXXXX wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:18 pm
I have had 10 or more running in each instance of MT4. Now I keep it to 6 or less as I have learnt it is far better to focus on Indicies. Nothing from Xard has been an issue on this PC, I have a X370 system with AMD 1600 CPU and 32 GB Ram, it does struggle if I start opening too many charts. That computer is just kept as a spare if something went wrong.
My main monitor is a 32" 4K with 2 X 27" 4K on either side of it and 4K 55" Aldi Tv mounted on the wall above. I use the TV for live trading and use the main monitor emails, youtube etc while trading, 2 monitors on either side for 1-hour charts etc. The TV is mounted at about 45 degrees so easy to view by glancing up a little or learning my chair back.

A big benefit for me is I can sit back far enough to not need reading glasses.

sudhindragk wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:33 pm
Read these two books and keep XARD'S system as the heart you wont need anything else.

You can ignore ACD system from the logical trader book not reqd.
Can you believe this ....?? .....I just found the book " secrets of a Pivot Boss " on my bookshelf !
I bought the book years ago but never read it ! :Shocked:

flandria wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:56 am
Thanks Xard , you are the real deal !
I suck at this .... Entered on the WS30 , again freaked out at the pullback to the trendline and closed trade :stressed:
After all this time , I still can't control my emotions !?

XARD: try 1hr TF as well as say 5min for your analysis, it may give you a clearer picture.
OOps! My bad, should read Both D1 & H4 Arrows are UP

Thanks Xard for your support !
Feel like an idiot ... must get my act together and stop complicating things . It's all on the Chart !
XARD: Just watch Price crossing the Trend line... Is it crossing to stop and Pullback?? or is it crossing to start a new Cycle??
:thumbup:
Hi Xard, where can I find the D1 H4 arrow indicator panel?

Update... XARDWORLD-V8 Setup
Enjoy!
Xard777
XARDWORLD v8.zip
(1.26 MiB) Downloaded 579 times
XARDWORLD v8 rev001a.png
XARD's Almanac: Use Orange ZigZag/PerDot on 15m TF as Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target.

pacois wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:38 am
Hi, Maybe this file is missing, try!!
Should work if the the Open line indicator is in the indicators folder, does not have to be on the screen but the price relationship to the open is very helpful to make a profit.
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe" Nikola Tesla

1. Similar Topics

1. 331 Replies
    2. XU-MA Indicator Buffers (Automating Xard System)

2 Replies 4780 Views

by Jagel, Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:37 am in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1346 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Dego, juke, Mundu19, waal69 and 29 guests