Re: Parabolic Sar indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:48 am Try downloading it again, think i found my error, this is what i get now.
Dear mrtools
There is error comparing the two version of !parabolic sar histo (mtf + alerts) and !parabolic sar (mtf) 2.01 during MTF ruing. As shown in the given figure the histo version does not refresh itself despite the condition did not happen.
The figure shows main chart of M30 and the both indicators of !parabolic sar histo (mtf + alerts) and !parabolic sar (mtf) 2.01 with setting H1 and H4. what happen is both show different results and when histo versions are refreshed they became same
would you please fix this error for histo version,
It has to be mentioned that this error can not be noticed when we put (apply) the indicator on chart but it is, only, noticed when we run the indicator for some time during openning the market

talaate wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:00 am Dear mrtools
There is error comparing the two version of !parabolic sar histo (mtf + alerts) and !parabolic sar (mtf) 2.01 during MTF ruing. As shown in the given figure the histo version does not refresh itself despite the condition did not happen.
The figure shows main chart of M30 and the both indicators of !parabolic sar histo (mtf + alerts) and !parabolic sar (mtf) 2.01 with setting H1 and H4. what happen is both show different results and when histo versions are refreshed they became same
would you please fix this error for histo version,
It has to be mentioned that this error can not be noticed when we put (apply) the indicator on chart but it is, only, noticed when we run the indicator for some time during openning the market
!parabolic sar (mtf) 2.01.mq4!parabolic sar histo (mtf + alerts).mq4
Think it should be fixed in this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, talaate

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:46 am Think it should be fixed in this version.
Hi mrtoolst
The given figure shows the few minutes before the market is closed. As I said before in my last post. we must run the indicator to see this error, if any one apply the indicator on the chart will not see any error,.
As it can be seen in the figure the error became lagging not leading as before, and as soon as refreshment applied, the indicator adapted itself. The problem is taken place only in histo version and non-histo version working very well.

talaate wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:33 am Hi mrtoolst
The given figure shows the few minutes before the market is closed. As I said before in my last post. we must run the indicator to see this error, if any one apply the indicator on the chart will not see any error,.
As it can be seen in the figure the error became lagging not leading as before, and as soon as refreshment applied, the indicator adapted itself. The problem is taken place only in histo version and non-histo version working very well.
All I can say is please try this one, am out of ideas after this.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, talaate