Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:54 pm Here is a screenshot from the latest setup (will post 1st week in September 2021)
Xard777
Thanks Xard , you are the real deal !
I suck at this .... Entered on the WS30 , again freaked out at the pullback to the trendline and closed trade :stressed:
After all this time , I still can't control my emotions !?

XARD: try 1hr TF as well as say 5min for your analysis, it may give you a clearer picture.
OOps! My bad, should read Both D1 & H4 Arrows are UP

Thanks Xard for your support !
Feel like an idiot ... must get my act together and stop complicating things . It's all on the Chart !
XARD: Just watch Price crossing the Trend line... Is it crossing to stop and Pullback?? or is it crossing to start a new Cycle??
:thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author flandria for the post (total 6):
satyafx, msbh, XXXX, Musashi, LJC, Andres128

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

flandria wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:56 am Thanks Xard , you are the real deal !
I suck at this .... Entered on the WS30 , again freaked out at the pullback to the trendline and closed trade :stressed:
After all this time , I still can't control my emotions !?

XARD: try 1hr TF as well as say 5min for your analysis, it may give you a clearer picture.
OOps! My bad, should read Both D1 & H4 Arrows are UP

Thanks Xard for your support !
Feel like an idiot ... must get my act together and stop complicating things . It's all on the Chart !
XARD: Just watch Price crossing the Trend line... Is it crossing to stop and Pullback?? or is it crossing to start a new Cycle??
:thumbup:
Xard , forgot to ask but just noticed that it is the Daily Pivot and pivots on your Chart !?
XARD: Yes, it's Wyatt's Pivots indy which I got from sudhindragk to try out... they look quite good. I just dropped the channel background so we good see the pivot lines (basically, in a nutshell you are looking for a bounce or breakthrough). I will include it in the coming update with a template option.

Great ! thanks :thumbup:
I see ..... Price bounces between the Central Pivot Range !
These users thanked the author flandria for the post:
Musashi