Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

I have a question about the coding of these Buttons and am asking for some coding advice please. The attached 2 buttons both work as intended but for whatever reason if I try to delete them, the button (chart object) remains on the chart. Clearly I have made a coding error but due to my very limited knowledge I have no idea how to fix it. Any advice or code solution would be very much appreciated.

The following buttons are the recently added !SSL by Mr Tools and a fairly old version of the Step One More Average. I tried later versions of the latter (Step OMA 2.2 and 2.3 mtf) and while loading successfully they didn't perform as expected after a few button clicks.

Please note the button removal issue pertaining to both of these buttons.

Edit: Updated fixed versions in posts below
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Merylfx, Jimmy

Jackson Doh wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:02 pm I have a question about the coding of these Buttons and am asking for some coding advice please. The attached 2 buttons both work as intended but for whatever reason if I try to delete them, the button (chart object) remains on the chart. Clearly I have made a coding error but due to my very limited knowledge I have no idea how to fix it. Any advice or code solution would be very much appreciated.

The following buttons are the recently added !SSL by Mr Tools and a fairly old version of the Step One More Average. I tried later versions of the latter (Step OMA 2.2 and 2.3 mtf) and while loading successfully they didn't perform as expected after a few button clicks.

Please note the button removal issue pertaining to both of these buttons.

!!SSL BT.mq4

step one more average 2.1 BT.mq4
Hi bro.
Nice work.
In your indy you miss deinit section...check line 118,119. same add to step oma.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
thomdel, Jackson Doh, Merylfx

kvak wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:39 pm Hi bro.
Nice work.
In your indy you miss deinit section...check line 118,119. same add to step oma.
Hey kvak,
Thanks for looking at this. I did these last two without using diffmerge. Good learning point.

Here's the new version of the Step OMA with button:
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 4):
kvak, Merylfx, Thangarasu, Erebøs_X

@ Banzai

Respected Sir,
Request you to Please See this Request.

1) Please Add Buttons with unique id to Indi : Murrey Math_All TF_m(Line_On_off)1.1
( this version has more options / editable labels - This Indi is diff from another MM Button Indi.)

2) If possible, Please Add Option : Show Lines for Today Only : True / False

Thanks for your Efforts & Generosity.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

thomdel wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:38 pm @ Banzai

Respected Sir,
Request you to Please See this Request.

1) Please Add Buttons with unique id to Indi : Murrey Math_All TF_m(Line_On_off)1.1
( this version has more options / editable labels - This Indi is diff from another MM Button Indi.)

2) If possible, Please Add Option : Show Lines for Today Only : True / False

Thanks for your Efforts & Generosity.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Murrey Math_All TF_m(Line_On_off)1.1.mq4
(49.49 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
I still don't know how to do request #2.
I was able to add a UniqueID.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
thomdel, 太虚一毫