Re: Trading Pullbacks System

ahhbii88 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:38 am Already set 1440 but still same

First page that sd zone indicator you using right ?
No I use another one as said many times before and sometimes I draw the SD zones manually. This is how it looks with the indi from post 1 set to 1440 not bad at all (perhaps even better...) The message is the same :D
Attachments

Meyney wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:31 am remove these arrows and MA's, spot the impulse(s) and retraces, zoom out and ask yourself why and where this upmove occured. How many times do I have to repeat this? You need a kick in the butt to wake you up...hehe.
someone likes your comments and enjoy it!! :)
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Meyney wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:20 am no reason to short...impulses only up right. PA broke previous Daily SD
Hmm no posts here. Great I assume you are all doing well. Let's take euraud setup it broke daily SD clearly before zigzagging up (only small 1-5 M short possible+ long setups). Time to face the next SD level (extreme) multi shorts on LTF; really nice. Notice: at this level many SD clusters (multiple TF)
Attachments