NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:38 am
The reason - Alma most of the time stays close to price line in both sides (upper/lower) comparing to mostly other MAs and it do not shoot fast neither lazy like me :)
COMPARISON
AllAverages_v4.6 600+ button.mq4
(88.24 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
ALMA - button.mq4
(9.66 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
USDCHFH1.png
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

Banzai wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:44 am
If you prefer ALMA to the others - even LWMA? - wouldn't that mean that your button indicator needs an individual ID, so that you could have two instances running at the same time - one for directional bias and one for entry/exit?

Banzai wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:08 am
MA RSI indicator
If RSI period = 80, and RSI level is 50 or greater than, then draw the MA (Moving Average) in white color.
Vice versa,
if RSI period = 80, and RSI level is less than 50, then draw the MA (Moving Average) in red color.
Hai Banzai
I did some test with a combination of other indicators for open positions for me marked on sketch.
Thanks for the good tpl.
RSI period i changed for my needs as 14
Screenshot_4.jpg

Banzai wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:08 am
MA RSI indicator
If RSI period = 80, and RSI level is 50 or greater than, then draw the MA (Moving Average) in white color.
Vice versa,
if RSI period = 80, and RSI level is less than 50, then draw the MA (Moving Average) in red color.
Would also be cool if this was made into a single indicator ribbon. ;)

FXSurf wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:35 pm
Would also be cool if this was made into a single indicator ribbon. ;)
MA RSI indicator

No more template. I give you one complete indicator with an on/off button.

If RSI period = 80, and RSI level is 50 or greater than, then draw the MA (Moving Average) in lime color.
Vice versa,

For Moving Averages, you can choose from the basic four built-in such as EMA, SMA, SMMA, LWMA.
Price type is from the basic seven built-in such as, close, open, high, low, median, etc...
You can shift.

Attached is a template to show you how to add more than 1 button on the same chart.
-----------------------------------------------
this mql4 code is from mladen
RSI original idea is from Eli hayun
MA RSI button.mq4
(50.92 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
EMA SMA SMMA LWMA RSI ribbon.tpl
(28.87 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
GBPJPYH1.png
To Reduce CPU and RAM usage -- MT4 > Tools > Options > Chart --->> Decrease "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart" (My setting is 5000)

Banzai wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:07 am
MA RSI indicator

No more template. I give you one complete indicator with an on/off button.

If RSI period = 80, and RSI level is 50 or greater than, then draw the MA (Moving Average) in lime color.
Vice versa,

For Moving Averages, you can choose from the basic four built-in such as EMA, SMA, SMMA, LWMA.
Price type is from the basic seven built-in such as, close, open, high, low, median, etc...
You can shift.

Attached is a template to show you how to add more than 1 button on the same chart.
-----------------------------------------------
this mql4 code is from mladen
RSI original idea is from Eli hayun

The MA RSI button is very good. The teacher is of immense merit! :)
222.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Moving Average Breakout EA for MT5

0 Replies 392 Views

by forexeas, Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:24 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. 14 Replies
    3. How can get average profit value for buy and sell orders

3 Replies 1081 Views

by kyawswarlin, Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:45 pm in Coding Help

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: alextschem, Anacon, angshu, cbinbc, CommonCrawl [Bot], Facebook [Crawler], Gavelin B, Gtrader, johncker, kvak, Merylfx, mrtools, Narutopips, SijjiN, thomdel and 70 guests