Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

maxus182 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:07 pm Hi Ogee, I have finally figured out what was the problem! My chart has a limit of 3000 bars, and the indicator is set to look at the last 10000 bars - when I reduce it to 3000 then everything works properly.
Thanks for sharing your fix. Good tip on reducing the bars to 3000 man :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
maxus182
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

sh484 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:52 am Hi guys

has anyone come across an indicator that draws a histogram of either red or green buffers if the price is above or below the previous days 9pm open price?
iv managed to do it with a histogram, although a rudimentary way. I have attached if anyone else may need it.
These users thanked the author sh484 for the post:
optionhk

BluesYCalidad wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:04 pm I've been paper trading this TV indi for months now and it seems to be quite accurate (60-70% win rate) - if anyone can code it from Pine to MT4 and add alerts it looks like it has a lot of potential. Someone actually already coded a similar MT4 indicator but is quite basic and not user friendly. The TV version also had a lot of other cool options.

TV indi - DIvergence for many indicators V4
MT4 indi - DIvergence for many indicators
Could you post the TV indicator you have?

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:35 am In that version the arrows will repaint, there are some fixed versions here in the forum, as far as I remember.
Thank you for your timely reply Mr.Tools. I've found a version in the forums. would like to ask you to please add price and ma options. And the version i had posted had 2 signal input parameters, does that make a difference?