Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Alerts

Hello, im new here and was directed by another user who told me I might find the help i need kn this website.

The problem is I have an rsx divergence I dictator which gives me good signals but it hasn't got alerts programmed on to it.... I was hopi g someone might know how I can add alerts and notifications to my phone everytime it gives me a signal. Thanks

Re: Alerts

AIKOKITA wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:18 pm Hello, im new here and was directed by another user who told me I might find the help i need kn this website.

The problem is I have an rsx divergence I dictator which gives me good signals but it hasn't got alerts programmed on to it.... I was hopi g someone might know how I can add alerts and notifications to my phone everytime it gives me a signal. Thanks
Hi, first check the forums rules,

viewtopic.php?f=579500&t=8472780

then search for the indicator or similar type on the forum, it may already be here with alerts.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, AIKOKITA

Re: Alerts

AIKOKITA wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:18 pm Hello, im new here and was directed by another user who told me I might find the help i need kn this website.

Hi, welcome to the site. As Ogee said please search through the site first, we definitely have an RSX with divergence and alerts somewhere here.

If you need to find specific files, please use this guide: Deep Search Forex-station.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
AIKOKITA, DTRCT
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance