Re: COVID CONTINUED

Pava wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:14 pm
while we are bullshitting in here...they already know how they will make compost out of us...better wise up and stop bullshit
That's too late already, the giant steamroller is on the way, Pava, with Billions already having received their shots of genetic material to modify some Genes of your DNA. These are no vaccines by any means as they cure nor protect nothing. On the contrary.
They are computer generated genetic experiments. They call that stuff vaccines because it allows them and the Officials to use use those as "emergency vaccines" with no special approval necessary and more importantly, no liabilities either.

The whole plan-demic has been in the making for the past 20 years. Even the virus is not just a mishap of yesterday as you are made to believe.
Listen to the speeches at Davos with all those important economists with Klaus Schwab as the front runner (think about it why royal Charles was there too)........"We must seize the opportunities of this moment......Create a completely new style of economy......and above all the BIG RESET!
Their plan is to throw the world into an abyss of despair, which makes their job much easier to promise us a new heaven. No debt, no need, no worries, but… also no possessions, no privacy, no rights, no freedom, no voice. AI is the future and as down the road 50% of the jobs will be replaced, a portion of the same size of the human race needs to be eliminated. A world government can only exist on totalitarian bases and as one can see how quick leaders today are to use Gestapo measures to ensure that everyone gets vaccinated, it's of no surprise.
So, now one may call me a conspiracy theorist, but then one should make himself familiar with the difference of conspiracy facts and conspiracy theory. The stage of the latter we have passed already. All the details that surface fit perfectly into the whole puzzle.
Again, these are my observations (have seen a lot in my life) and you may feel free to have a completely different view.

go to page 12.....
Conditions With Respect to Use of Licensed Product
AA. COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA) is now licensed for individuals
16 years of age and older. There remains, however, a significant amount of PfizerBioNTech COVID-19 vaccine that was manufactured and labeled in accordance with
this emergency use authorization. This authorization thus remains in place with
respect to that product for the previously-authorized indication and uses....

Oh, I see! The FDA concerned about your health and well being....so they say! In other words....they couldn't care less, zero, niente, nada, nichts.....

Covid has been an 'opportunity' to set in motion the 'great reset' of the Davos 1%.

''In the future you will own nothing and be happy'' - WEF

In the last 18 months we have seen a massive shift of wealth from the general population to the 1%, soon you will own nothing.
In the last 18 months we have seen a massive shift of power from the general population to the 1%, soon you will have no responsibilities or decisions to make, it'll all be done for you, and that will make many happy.

Just need open borders to allow the serfs to move to work and digital IDs to track and control them and the totalitarian coup is complete.

There it is: The Pentagon orders all active duty troops to be vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine.

As posted earlier Zerohedge article from yesterday reported a third were going to refuse, we can only hope.

a1.PNG

Ogee wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:52 pm
There it is: The Pentagon orders all active duty troops to be vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine.

As posted earlier Zerohedge article from yesterday reported a third were going to refuse, we can only hope.
Poor bastards. I hope the troops refuse.

Bloomberg, so don't get vaccinated then? Make up your damn minds 🙄
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:23 am
Poor bastards. I hope the troops refuse.

Bloomberg, so don't get vaccinated then? Make up your damn minds 🙄
It's normal to die from mRNA ( experimental ) vaccine , i don't know why you guys are so paranoid about it.
Inconsistent traders are pretty consistent with cutting profits short and running losses long - Wizard

So Cheer up! They will fight hard, but they will lose this battle. Their entire idea of crushing the economy to Build Back Batter is absurd. At some point, even the sheep wearing their masks in the car will wake up when it comes to the loss of their entire future. Resistance is NOT FUTILE! The police in New York City are refusing to comply with these mask mandates and we see similar rejections by the police in Switzerland and Italy.

So Cheer UP! – We are going to win this immediate battle.

Wizard wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:34 am
It's normal to die from mRNA ( experimental ) vaccine , i don't know why you guys are so paranoid about it.
That is correct, there has never before been any human subjects involved in any mRNA vaccine study but in the last animal study ALL the animals died, most around the 12 month period post injection when in the next season they first encountering the 'wild' virus which set off an auto immune self destruct.

Just as well these ones were allow to skip the animal testing stage then.

Nope, Ogee, they don't need to skip anything. With the emergency claim they were authorized to use us as animals for testing on a global scale instead.
They will continue to use this stuff under the cover of "Pfiz got an FDA approval". People who don't know the underlying scam (Page 12 of the FDA approval) will of course believe that.

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], moey_dw, Papybillou and 3 guests