Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

glyrad wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:29 pm i am not part of any group. just asking for feedback, no offense and hate. :)

i am finishing a project for pullback trading (binary options)

Use this to your own advantage.
hai
nice, this page is mainly to help new traders and share their ideas too..

Thanks for your post and keep update with your strategy ... :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

glyrad wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:29 pm i am not part of any group. just asking for feedback, no offense and hate. :)

i am finishing a project for pullback trading (binary options)

Use this to your own advantage.
Thanks... Just dont waste your time and money with alpha binary ... once joined the group you will be all on your own and no support will be there ...

Good luck with your own creation and looking forward to it since i am also working on development of Pullback system with help of some master's here on this group and the files they have shared.
These users thanked the author dwenblade for the post:
sal

ShanA wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:46 pm We have 373 pages in this wonderful thread.
As a newcomer like me, it is difficult to go through all the posts.
Hence, I would be thankful if anyone could highlight some of the successful strategies they have tested and currently using
If they could mention the post number or page number will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Welcome to forext station forum...
Please note , if you have new in this field, i suggest to try each stratgey which you feel to fit for your friendly..
Each trader is one has win but other not.,..
a simple and effective startgey is EMA 6 & EMA 80 crosses on current price . trade on demo for m1 chart -1min expiry.
good luck
you can use OTC & LIVE MARKET
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Moving AveragesRe: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:14 pm Welcome to forext station forum...
Please note , if you have new in this field, i suggest to try each stratgey which you feel to fit for your friendly..
Each trader is one has win but other not.,..
a simple and effective startgey is EMA 6 & EMA 80 crosses on current price . trade on demo for m1 chart -1min expiry.
good luck
you can use OTC & LIVE MARKET
Thanks for your kind reply.
Sure, I'm hoping to go through the strategies mentioned here one by one.
Just wanted to know to have a head start with most profitable strategy for most of the traders
Ill try the EMA crass you mentioned above first