Re: COVID CONTINUED

Ogee wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:47 am
I left the post replying to you with a 'what could happen next ...' read the article to find out which is unfare so I'll say.

The article points out the problem of the vaccines is that they give vaccine immunity that concentrates on only one part of the virus not the whole virus, so vaccine immunity is centered on one aspect, the spike protein, but variation of the spike fools the limited immunity, it no longer recognises it as the virus and so doesn't destroy it.

On the other hand natural immunity gained by catching and recovering from covid is for the entire virus and the immune system will recognise the whole thing and blast it whether there is a small change on the spike or not.

To solve this problem from happening stop the vaccinations and the vaxed and non-vaxed must be allowed to mix and even out the variants and so prevent super variants incubating in a select protected group, the exact opposite of what the powers that be are planning.
Just to make sure I'm understanding Pfizer jab actually has not been fully approved it is still under EUA. From my understanding they are making a new so called version called (Comirnity) which actually is identical, this version will be approved by the fda. Is this how you understand the ruling made by the fda yesterday?

mrtools wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:30 am
Just to make sure I'm understanding Pfizer jab actually has not been fully approved it is still under EUA. From my understanding they are making a new so called version called (Comirnity) which actually is identical, this version will be approved by the fda. Is this how you understand the ruling made by the fda yesterday?
yeah, the letter of approval contained a number of restrictions and caveats. The Pfizer jab name will convert to Comirnity, the name it will be marketed under, instead of being referred to as one of the 4 BNT164s, and pricing restrictions come off (it will be dearer). Also still not approved for under 16 year olds. And the letter also highlighted the ongoing studies that still need to be completed.
a5a.PNG
a5b.PNG
a5c.PNG

The FDA did not approve the vaccines but extended the Emergency Use of the vaccines. They are also trying very hard to have agencies force employers to compel everyone to vaccinate but at the same time leaving themselves as an escape clause who they can return to claiming they never approved the vaccines beyond emergency use.

This is getting really questionable as to why they are forcing vaccines that clearly do not work and CANNOT work for as long as COVID exists in animals, it will constantly evolve and mutate just like the seasonal flu that sometimes comes from Birds or even Swine. The real question is WHY are we being lied to for what is the real purpose of the vaccines? They obviously do not care about the Great Unwashed, they prefer to thin the herd.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#Israel PM Naftali Bennett:
”The most vulnerable population at the moment…are the ones who received two vaccine doses but not the third…they walk around feeling like they are protected because they received both doses…must quickly get vaccinated with THE THIRD VACCINE DOSE…”

Ogee wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:54 am
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#Israel PM Naftali Bennett:
”The most vulnerable population at the moment…are the ones who received two vaccine doses but not the third…they walk around feeling like they are protected because they received both doses…must quickly get vaccinated with THE THIRD VACCINE DOSE…”

and here is the inventor of vax & what he has to say:

while we are bullshitting in here...they already know how they will make compost out of us...better wise up and stop bullshit

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], moey_dw and 3 guests