Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear mrtools,

Attached candle range in pip gives information about the pip sizes of last few candles at a quick glance.
Mql is attached.

Request for modification:

1. The existing way of displaying candles remains on the right side. It shows 5 candles. You may kindly change it to display up tol 32 candles.
2. Another request is for adding data window and sub-window to provide a quick glance at statistics in a mini data window. for TF15 and more only.
Attached indicator DaVince truly volatility (exe only available at your site) is the model for it.

Kindly have statistics produced in a separate data window as well as in a sub-window.
(a) for 32 candles (for M15) , 16 candles (for M30) and 24 candles (for H1).
(b) a sub-window at the bottom of the chart same kind of candle stick visualization as in (a) If it is feasible to add 7 candles (for W1) and 6 candles (for M1) that would be great.

Thank you.

Ogee wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:38 am Hi, you sometimes get signal indicators doing that on Renko charts if using very small brick sizes, also some Renko chart builders are better than others for displaying signal indicators, maybe try a different one.
Hi Ogee, I have tried with the different Renko generator and the problem is the same. I know from experience that some indicators have to be coded in a different way to not have this problem.

i am struggling to find lsma indicator like trading view for mt4 with all 3 parameters. can anyone please help?

Code: Select all

study(title = "Least Squares Moving Average", shorttitle="LSMA", overlay=true, resolution="")
length = input(title="Length", type=input.integer, defval=25)
offset = input(title="Offset", type=input.integer, defval=0)
src = input(close, title="Source")
lsma = linreg(src, length, offset)
plot(lsma)

Ogee wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:26 am I wasn't looking at repaint so don't know but was looking at the multiple repeating arrows, often if you increase the brick size it goes away so just stamps 1 arrow.
I don’t have a renko chart, so I don’t know which indicator is better, try it yourself
these indicators should be together with the main arrow in the indicators folder

blonde wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:05 am I don’t have a renko chart, so I don’t know which indicator is better, try it yourself
these indicators should be together with the main arrow in the indicators folder
As in the pic I posted there was no repeating arrow problem, the brick size was 5 points. But I've seen a few indicators that will start that continuous repeating of arrows problem if the brick size is cut to 3 points or less.

ujtrader wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:46 am i am struggling to find lsma indicator like trading view for mt4 with all 3 parameters. can anyone please help?

Code: Select all

study(title = "Least Squares Moving Average", shorttitle="LSMA", overlay=true, resolution="")
length = input(title="Length", type=input.integer, defval=25)
offset = input(title="Offset", type=input.integer, defval=0)
src = input(close, title="Source")
lsma = linreg(src, length, offset)
plot(lsma)
Try here Average indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
ujtrader

Ogee wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:29 am As in the pic I posted there was no repeating arrow problem, the brick size was 5 points. But I've seen a few indicators that will start that continuous repeating of arrows problem if the brick size is cut to 3 points or less.
barsToDisplay=0 all arrows are visible
barsToDisplay=1 only one arrow on the last bar
barsToDisplay=2 only one arrow on the last 2 bar
pr FollowLine_v1.5_5 -removes 5 arrows after the first arrow
write the result did the indicators fit?
These users thanked the author blonde for the post:
Ogee

I've been paper trading this TV indi for months now and it seems to be quite accurate (60-70% win rate) - if anyone can code it from Pine to MT4 and add alerts it looks like it has a lot of potential. Someone actually already coded a similar MT4 indicator but is quite basic and not user friendly. The TV version also had a lot of other cool options.

TV indi - DIvergence for many indicators V4
MT4 indi - DIvergence for many indicators
Attachments