Re: COVID CONTINUED

From the video in my last post we learnt that vaccine efficacy over unvaxed is really just 0.84% rather than the 95% claimed, not that it matters now because the latest data from Israel shows that the vaccines are not working against the delta variant at all. (see chart below)

No benefit, all risk.

We know the vaccines destroy the immune system's T-cells making the vaccinated more susceptible to more severe disease.

Both types of vaccines cause clots (as does the actual virus) because the spike proteins in them are toxic, when they become free they attach to endothelial cells lining blood vessels especially the capillaries.

The mRNA vaccines cause your own cells to produce the spikes for the immune system to ident and remember. But there seems to be nothing to turn the production off.

The non-mRNA vaccines have cloned spikes attached to dummy cells but the spikes are coming adrift.

In both cases the spikes are free to enter the circulatory system.

The non-mRNA vaccines would appear to be the least worse case come the vaccine mandates, the only saviour would be mass refusal.

Reminder: they can't/won't stop at just 1 booster.
a4a.PNG

Bud: ‘You can’t come in here!’

Lou: ‘Why not?’

Bud: ‘Well because you’re unvaccinated.’

Lou: ‘But I’m not sick.’

Bud: ‘It doesn’t matter.’

Lou: ‘Well, why does that guy get to go in?’

Bud: ‘Because he’s vaccinated.’

Lou: ‘But he’s sick!’

Bud: ‘It’s alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.’

Lou: ‘Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?’

Bud: ‘Yes.’

Lou: ‘So then why can’t I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?’

Bud: ‘Because you’ll make them sick.’

Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated.’

Bud: ‘Because you’re unvaccinated.’

Lou: ‘But they’re vaccinated.’

Bud: ‘But they can still get sick.’

Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?’

Bud: ‘It vaccinates.’

Lou: ‘So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?’

Bud: ‘Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.’

Lou: ‘I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look. I’m not sick.

Bud: ‘Ok.’

Lou: ‘And the guy you let in IS sick.’

Bud: ‘That’s right.’

Lou: ‘And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.’

Bud: ‘Certainly.’

Lou: ‘So why can’t I go in again?’

Lou: ‘I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!’

Bud: ‘I’m just telling you how it is.’

Lou: ‘Nevermind. I’ll just put on my mask.’

Bud: ‘That’s fine.’

Lou: ‘Now I can go in?’

Bud: ‘Absolutely not?’

Lou: ‘But I have a mask!’

Bud: ‘Doesn’t matter.’

Lou: ‘I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.’

Bud: ‘I know.’

Lou: So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ….If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.’

Bud: ‘Take it easy buddy.’

Lou: ‘So the mask is no good anymore.’

Bud: ‘No, it’s still good.’

Lou: ‘But I can’t come in?’

Bud: ‘Correct.’

Lou: ‘Why not?’

Lou: ‘But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.’

Bud: ‘Yes, but people can still catch your germs.’

Lou: ‘But they’re all vaccinated.’

Bud: ‘Yes, but they can still get sick.’

Lou: ‘But I’m not sick!!’

Bud: ‘You can still get them sick.’

Lou: ‘So then masks don’t work!’

Bud: ‘Masks work quite well.’

Lou: ‘So how in the heck can I get vaccinated people sick if I’m not sick and masks work?’

Bud: ‘Third base.

LoveRe: COVID CONTINUED

Ogee wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:47 pm
From the video in my last post we learnt that vaccine efficacy over unvaxed is really just 0.84% rather than the 95% claimed, not that it matters now because the latest data from Israel shows that the vaccines are not working against the delta variant at all. (see chart below)
hi ogee.............. im stressed.............. can u tell to me from ur research is it dangerous to be around vaccinated ppl? have u read of being able to catch some covid or spike protein from vaxxed people??? 😓😓😓
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

moey_dw wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:41 pm
hi ogee.............. im stressed.............. can u tell to me from ur research is it dangerous to be around vaccinated ppl? have u read of being able to catch some covid or spike protein from vaxxed people??? 😓😓😓
The super variants are evolving in the vaccinated because of vaccine pressure, these super variants can then be spread to the vaxed and unvaxed alike.

But the vaxed come off worse because the vaccines also suppress their immune system so the vaxed suffer more severely.

The only way to stop vaccine ADE is to stop the vax programme (never ending boosters creating ever more dangerous variants) but the powers that be insist on continuing.

Something is truly rotten because the powers that be well knew this might happen and would have been watching out for it. Instead of slowing down they are speeding up the programme.

Very interesting blog piece looking at the evolution of variants and considers the vaccine's influence plus looks at the affect of Ivermectin on the virus.

Science heavy but well written for general understanding.

1) Spike only vaccination doesn’t stop transmission

2) Vaccine passports are thus illogical

3) Spike only vaccine is easy to evolve around and we are witnessing it happening.

4) Booster shots are with the same selection against spike, will prolong the escape selection experiment.''

''What could make this worse?'' ...

Worth reading the article to find out.

https://anandamide.substack.com/p/direc ... ource=copy

moey_dw wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:41 pm
I left the post replying to you with a 'what could happen next ...' read the article to find out which is unfare so I'll say.

The article points out the problem of the vaccines is that they give vaccine immunity that concentrates on only one part of the virus not the whole virus, so vaccine immunity is centered on one aspect, the spike protein, but variation of the spike fools the limited immunity, it no longer recognises it as the virus and so doesn't destroy it.

On the other hand natural immunity gained by catching and recovering from covid is for the entire virus and the immune system will recognise the whole thing and blast it whether there is a small change on the spike or not.

To solve this problem from happening stop the vaccinations and the vaxed and non-vaxed must be allowed to mix and even out the variants and so prevent super variants incubating in a select protected group, the exact opposite of what the powers that be are planning.

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Papybillou and 3 guests