Re: WPR Indicators for MT4

scdihan wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:00 am Dear mrtools,

thank you very much for replying...

sorry if my request is still confusing..

But in addition to what is already available (Color Stochastic), what I would like to add are the options to choose zone enter/exit alerts separately

example:

Alert on OB Zone enter : Yes/No
Alert on OS Zone enter : Yes/No

&

Alerts on OB zone exit : Yes/No
Alerts on OS zone exit : Yes/No

If this is possible that would be really really great. :Fire: (to attached indicator)

Im not worried about clr it may remain same as it is

Thank you <3
Not sure if i'm able to do that, will see.

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:51 am Something wrong with the one i posted?
Dear mrtools,

No there's nothing wrong with it .

Color Stochastics indicator is more identical with clr changing when it enters the OBOS zones.

However I'm happy with what you gave me mrtools. apologies for keep asking changes. this would do the job. :)

Thank you very very much again for your support. god bless you. <3
Attachments

Banzai wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:09 pm WPR = Williams Percent Range; also known as Williams %R.
It was developed by Larry Williams and the momentum indicator compares
the last closing price to the high-low range over a specific period. Most people use WPR (14).

The indicator is very similar to the Stochastic oscillator.
In fact, if you invert the %R line, it will have the EXACT SAME LINE as Stochastic’s %K line!
This is why Williams %R uses the 0 to -100 scale while Stochastic is scaled from 0 to 100.

A reading above -20 is OVERBOUGHT.
A reading below -80 is OVERSOLD.
An overbought or oversold signal does NOT guarantee that the price will reverse.
dear Banzai
this indicator dots repaints badely on current TF. can you please check and update to NRP with arrows on main chart OB/OScrosses level
viewtopic.php?t=8473600
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:33 am Mtf and arrows added.
Thank you very much for the Indicator with alarm and arrows, the Indicator is very useful to me.
But I need you to help me to modify it again, add two parameters UpLevel = -80 and DownLevel = -20, when the two MA in wear - 80 cross sounded the alarm, and two MA cross alert after wear - 20. Other local cross don't need to alert.
Thank you again ~!