Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Regardless of the return shown, that drawdown is very frightening.
Phantom5000 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:02 am Look just learn the system and stop asking questions, OMG. Thank you Xard, nobody reads the threads, its long and lost of info but its the fastest college education you can get for free. Take the time, read the threads and enjoy this freebie. It works, learn it jeeeez love you all but work for it please.
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
Pauliz

FourXXXX wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:21 am I am in the process of reading this entire thread and saving everything that is important into a condensed document. There is so much you can learn, looks like it will take around one-week full time to get through it properly. If there was a million-dollar payment for reading the entire thread would you do it? Guess what if you study the system and apply it there will be many millions to be made. It is all there if you look like what is a second dot or where should I take profit, what I should trade etc etc...

If anyone is really serious you would take the time like any profession becoming a professional trader takes time and effort to become proficient.

If anybody would like a copy of the document I am creating start at post number one, do not bother to ask me for a copy put in the effort yourself.
Is reading so difficult??????????? I said don't bother to ask for a copy and I get this DM

"Hello FourXXXX,

See your post and noticed that you have consolidated some XARD trading system notes, can you share a copy with me?"

If anybody would like to see more you will find it here viewtopic.php?p=1294848283#p1294848283
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Musashi
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:46 pm Is reading so difficult??????????? I said don't bother to ask for a copy and I get this DM

"Hello FourXXXX,

See your post and noticed that you have consolidated some XARD trading system notes, can you share a copy with me?"

tell them to fuck off.......... lazy fucks

name & shame!!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
XXXX, Musashi
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

sudhindragk wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:32 pm Have you created EA of XARD'S system. Cause mql5 snapshot says 91% Algo trading?
No i have not, although that would be nice, I use a hidden Take profit stoploss and trail expert to take over when I place my trades. And take little bits of each swing using Xards Indicator to help my scalps.
These users thanked the author Phantom5000 for the post:
sudhindragk

FourXXXX wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:46 pm Is reading so difficult??????????? I said don't bother to ask for a copy and I get this DM

"Hello FourXXXX,

If anybody would like to see more you will find it here viewtopic.php?p=1294848283#p1294848283
If people read your last 10 to 20 posts , it is sufficient. You have clarified and explained the XARD system at the very best.

I will always be thankful to you too. For your indicator and for your posts.

Regards
Sk
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post:
Musashi

sudhindragk wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:19 pm If people read your last 10 to 20 posts , it is sufficient. You have clarified and explained the XARD system at the very best.

I will always be thankful to you too. For your indicator and for your posts.

Regards
Sk
Thank you it is nice to know.

I only stumbled across this forum and Xard's great work earlier this year. There were things that did not make sense to me like how the Dots are counted, I don't recall seeing it anywhere in the last 8 months of this forum since I joined. For those who have been here longer it probably just goes without saying. So rather than just asking I went looking for answers and that is why I decided to read all of this thread. I have learnt many things that I did not even know I did not know about this system and around page 100 I discovered how the Dots are counted.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
Musashi, sudhindragk, aneek229, gamerredd, ebi, edandy
nil desperandum