Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I am full time into this and this is the only way i know to put the food on the table :)

Indices requires a bit of different mindset. Room for error is less when compared to Forex.

Agility is important. I am nowhere near XARD but it took a lot of time to make this change.

XARD has always been focusing on indices.

Hence this shift to indices. Next step would be to focus on 2 or max 3 indices.

I will try my best to share trades. In terms of account gain it was around 9% for the whole week.
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 3):
flandria, Banzai, optionhk

For those who trade CHF. I got a message from my broker.

Swiss Franc volatility warning
Due to increased speculation around potential Swiss National Bank actions in financial markets in the weeks ahead, we would like to make you aware that there may be an increase in market volatility in all Swiss Franc (CHF) currency pairs as a result.

best regards
stond
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 4):
Castle73, XXXX, Musashi, Banzai

stond wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:03 am For those who trade CHF. I got a message from my broker.

Due to increased speculation around potential Swiss National Bank actions in financial markets in the weeks ahead, we would like to make you aware that there may be an increase in market volatility in all Swiss Franc (CHF) currency pairs as a result.

best regards
stond
If any of you are not aware Google "Swiss Franc Flash Crash" it wiped out many traders and brokers in January 2015.
nil desperandum

stond wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:03 am For those who trade CHF. I got a message from my broker.

best regards
stond
Thanks.Which Broker is this?

Phantom5000 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:02 am Look just learn the system and stop asking questions, OMG. Thank you Xard, nobody reads the threads, its long and lost of info but its the fastest college education you can get for free. Take the time, read the threads and enjoy this freebie. It works, learn it jeeeez love you all but work for it please.
I am in the process of reading this entire thread and saving everything that is important into a condensed document. There is so much you can learn, looks like it will take around one-week full time to get through it properly. If there was a million-dollar payment for reading the entire thread would you do it? Guess what if you study the system and apply it there will be many millions to be made. It is all there if you look like what is a second dot or where should I take profit, what I should trade etc etc...

If anyone is really serious you would take the time like any profession becoming a professional trader takes time and effort to become proficient.

If anybody would like a copy of the document I am creating start at post number one, do not bother to ask me for a copy put in the effort yourself.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
Musashi, sudhindragk, LJC, aneek229, flandria, StuartWong
nil desperandum

Phantom5000 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:02 am Look just learn the system and stop asking questions, OMG. Thank you Xard, nobody reads the threads, its long and lost of info but its the fastest college education you can get for free. Take the time, read the threads and enjoy this freebie. It works, learn it jeeeez love you all but work for it please.
Have you created EA of XARD'S system. Cause mql5 snapshot says 91% Algo trading?