QuestionRe: WPR Indicators for MT4

Dear mrtools,

Can you kindly help to add push notifications to this indicator?

really appreciate it.

well actually I was looking for WPR indicator that sends alerts when the it enters OB & OS zones. (I'm only interested in WPR enter OB&OS zones)

But none of the WPR indicators I found here have that feature or I just couldn't find any.

However ogee has suggested an alternate indicator (Color Stochastic) which is very similar to WPR and that can be used to serve the purpose with little few adjustments and it works nicely!! tnx a lot ogee :)

However the indicator lacks push notifications :(

I just wanted to explain this as I'm referring to a different indicator in this forum.

Thank you very much for your time <3

Re: WPR Indicators for MT4

scdihan wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:48 pm Dear mrtools,

Can you kindly help to add push notifications to this indicator?

really appreciate it.

well actually I was looking for WPR indicator that sends alerts when the it enters OB & OS zones. (I'm only interested in WPR enter OB&OS zones)

But none of the WPR indicators I found here have that feature or I just couldn't find any.

However ogee has suggested an alternate indicator (Color Stochastic) which is very similar to WPR and that can be used to serve the purpose with little few adjustments and it works nicely!! tnx a lot ogee :)

However the indicator lacks push notifications :(

I just wanted to explain this as I'm referring to a different indicator in this forum.

Thank you very much for your time <3
Added push notifications.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
alexm

vvFish wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:26 pm :think: :sad:
Here I have the two on the chart. WPR and STOCH
And my colleague OGEE found out and gave the tip. Simply set the SLOWING to 1 and you have the WPR ;)

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Ogee
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

scdihan wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:35 am Dear mrtools
Topic cleaned. Way too many bullshit requests with no proper explanation or reasons to why the "modification" should be fulfilled.

As a reminder, if you're a new member or not a regular and you haven't contributed in other topics except asking for freebies and upgrades we'll be removing you from the site as per rules. Please see: Why was I banned from forex-station?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
josi, moey_dw, vvFish
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:25 pm Topic cleaned. Way too many bullshit requests with no proper explanation or reasons to why the "modification" should be fulfilled.

As a reminder, if you're a new member or not a regular and you haven't contributed in other topics except asking for freebies and upgrades we'll be removing you from the site as per rules. Please see: Why was I banned from forex-station?
Hi Jimmy,

First I apologize if I violated any rules in any of my above posts.

I’m sorry to see that you call my request a bullshit request. but it’s my hard work trying to develop an algo that works.

Maybe I made a mistake by not explaining reasons clearly for such request as you mentioned above. Well let me let you that I'm still developing my algo and I just can’t share a system that is not tested yet with the community therefore. But I WILL do it when and if it performs up to my expectations.

Let me explain the best way I can...

I wanted WPR% indicator with alerts (including push notifications) and I wanted it in a different way because how I'm using it is not the usual method how the indicator is meant to be used. By default all the WPR% indicators I could found have alerts when the price returns from OB&OS zones
But... I wanted alerts when the price enters OB&OS zones (Because in general I buy when WPR% enter OB zone and I sell when it enters OS zone-combined with rest of my system)

That's why I initially requested for such a version if available.

That’s when Ogee has suggested "Color Stochastics" indicator as an alternate to WPR%. He suggested to use it with an adjustment and it work exactly like WPR%.. But that indicator lacked push notification alerts so I posted again requesting same from mrtools and he was kind enough to do it within a day.
When testing I realized that the algo would be more efficient If I can get the option to choose OB&OS zone enter alerts separately. (ex: disable OB enter alerts but enable OS enter alerts when the price changes its direction accordingly to rest of the algo)

Please refer below screen shot.

When the price changes its direction crossing the baseline (MA channel) I may enter if rest of the algo agree with it.

Main purpose of Color Stochastics/WPR% indicator is to get potential signals to enter "CONTINUATION TRADES” when the price retraces back to baseline.
At the same time I wanted to kill unwanted alerts. Make it less noise.

This is the reason for my last request.

I accept that I’m asking for freebies and upgrades but it's a system that worth trying and it will be shared to the community if it works. Well if you still feel that the idea is worthless please ignore this.

I apologize for this long reply and bad English it’s not my first.

Thank you & have a nice day. <3
Attachments

scdihan wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:44 pm Hi Jimmy,

First I apologize if I violated any rules in any of my above posts.

I’m sorry to see that you call my request a bullshit request. but it’s my hard work trying to develop an algo that works.
Not able to change the coloring but you can choose which alerts and arrows to use when entering/exiting ob/os zones on this version. And using slowing = 1 will be the same as wpr.

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:34 am Not able to change the coloring but you can choose which alerts and arrows to use when entering/exiting ob/os zones on this version. And using slowing = 1 will be the same as wpr.
Dear mrtools,

thank you very much for replying...

sorry if my request is still confusing..

But in addition to what is already available (Color Stochastic), what I would like to add are the options to choose zone enter/exit alerts separately

example:

Alert on OB Zone enter : Yes/No
Alert on OS Zone enter : Yes/No

&

Alerts on OB zone exit : Yes/No
Alerts on OS zone exit : Yes/No

If this is possible that would be really really great. :Fire: (to attached indicator)

Im not worried about clr it may remain same as it is

Thank you <3