Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good everyone, this is my first request.
I have this stochastic indicator I wish that every time the indicator touches specific levels it generates an alert and an arrow.

I mean if it touches the level of 10 and after 15 the alert and the arrow will go out.

but if it only touches the 10 level and not the 15 level it will not generate an alert and an arrow.

That the levels are configurable

Here is a graphic example

Thank you very much to the one who has the ability to collaborate.

[quote=kkixmo post_id=1295442047 time=1629452251 user_id=4933980]
Good everyone, this is my first request.
I have this stochastic indicator I wish that every time the indicator touches specific levels it generates an alert and an arrow.

I mean if it touches the level of 10 and after 15 the alert and the arrow will go out.

but if it only touches the 10 level and not the 15 level it will not generate an alert and an arrow.

Look. If I understand you correctly, I will finish it later.

kkixmo wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:37 pm Good everyone, this is my first request.

Hi kkixmo,

I made stoch, as I think you were asking.
example if stoch now crosses 15, it checks previous 5 bars for the level 10 rule. When first found it draw arrow or does alert.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 2):
mr12323, kkixmo
Sincerely,
Sergei

kkixmo wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:49 am thank you very much for taking the time to make the code andrei-1 but in this case Csj179t was the one who actually understood better what I need.

Csj179t thank you very much, the levels do NOT accept points? i.e. level 13.5 13.52 or so only 13 if that could be corrected would be phenomenal
kkixmo,

Your welcome!

In this new attached version there is possibility to set floating point number levels.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post:
kkixmo
Sincerely,
Sergei

Hi Mr. Tools and Coders respectively,

I downloaded this chart indicator from here, but it doesn't work. I found another one that has candles. I would like to know is it possible to convert it into lines.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!!!!!
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
Thangarasu

naluvs01 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:04 am Hi Mr. Tools and Coders respectively,

I downloaded this chart indicator from here, but it doesn't work. I found another one that has candles. I would like to know is it possible to convert it into lines.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!!!!!
Hi naluvs01,

Made that version, hope that what you looking for.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post:
naluvs01
Sincerely,
Sergei