Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

sal wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:41 am can you kindly fitler arrows with PARABLIC SAR standard trend direction!!!
viewtopic.php?p=1295031375#p1295031375
Hi sal,

Edited version that you linked to. Called it stochastic bands arrows alerts 3 + SAR filter.

Notice for those who want SAR drawn on chart as on screenshot. Its addded manualy from standard mt4 indicators.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 2):
andrei-1, sal
Sincerely,
Sergei

Antonio wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:46 am Here's another option, draws channels on all frames
I finally found the indicator I was looking for, I searched the forum a lot before asking for it and now I found it.
But I would like to know if it is possible to make a change in it, that the lines were drawn at the close of the price and not at the high and low? And if it wasn't asking too much, line thickness option for each time frame and button to show/hide the channels of the other time frames...
Thank you very much to everyone on the forum, especially the coders who respond to requests.

Csj179t wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:18 am Hi sal,

Edited version that you linked to. Called it stochastic bands arrows alerts 3 + SAR filter.

Notice for those who want SAR drawn on chart as on screenshot. Its addded manualy from standard mt4 indicators.
Good work bro..
I am testing the positions and meantime can you please add one more arrow when the stoch line crosses inside bb lines up @ inside ob/os level zone (see snap)

another one doubt for the middle bar cross arrows is not for the BB mideline breaks and , i hope its for SAR trend arrrows.. see snap..!!
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:30 pm Good work bro..
I am testing the positions and meantime can you please add one more arrow when the stoch line crosses inside bb lines up @ inside ob/os level zone (see snap)

another one doubt for the middle bar cross arrows is not for the BB mideline breaks and , i hope its for SAR trend arrrows.. see snap..!!
Hi sal,

I've added arrowsOnUpDnBandsCrossObOs and alertsOnUpDnBandsCrossObOs .
Hope thats what you looking for.

These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post:
chris006
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:37 pm Hi sal,

Appreciate the faster responce :)
i trap the bb valley deep trend signal position. let me check how i can give a rule for this ..

Csj179t wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:37 pm Hi sal,

I checked , some error that i fond for th entry position
For up arrow
stoch line crosses up bb bottom line needs if SAR is trend respect see snap.
present arrow appear is stoch line crosses up BB upper line.. needs to update ..
Attachments

sal wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:14 pm I checked , some error that i fond for th entry position
For up arrow
stoch line crosses up bb bottom line needs if SAR is trend respect see snap.
present arrow appear is stoch line crosses up BB upper line.. needs to update ..
sal,

Do you have "arrowsOnUpDnBandsCrossObOs" turned on? They should work fine, as on screenshot I've sent you. I'll attach it once again.
Also I want to let you know that this rule is strict that stoch should cross < or > up or dn band and be over or under level. If it crosses band and then crosses level on same bar, arrows wont appear.
Attachments
Sincerely,
Sergei

I realize I may have posted this same request in the wrong thread until I noticed this Bollinger specific section.

I'm hoping to get a second line on the attached indicator which should be a smoothed version of the BB%. Typical smoothing options are fine but would like both original and smoothed BB% displayed in the same window.

I appreciate any assistance and apologies for the cross/duplicate post as I probably started off in the wrong thread.

EJ

BostonEJ wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:20 am I realize I may have posted this same request in the wrong thread until I noticed this Bollinger specific section.

I'm hoping to get a second line on the attached indicator which should be a smoothed version of the BB%. Typical smoothing options are fine but would like both original and smoothed BB% displayed in the same window.

I appreciate any assistance and apologies for the cross/duplicate post as I probably started off in the wrong thread.

EJ
Hi BostonEJ,

I hope I made the exact modification that you requested.
check "signal_period" and "signal_mode" in the inputs.
Sincerely,
Sergei