Re: Commercial - Paid Coding Service

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:32 am Answered.
Dear MrTools,

Since I am new member, I cannot send you PM. I am looking for the developer of EA, based on your indicator HMA MTF. At the moment I am trading manually and it goes quite well so I believe you as the author of indicator will do the coding just excellent. Surely I am ready to pay the mutually agreed price.
I am waiting for your reply, please. The strategy which I would like to put into EA already exists on the paper.

Have a good day!

Mr Tools.
As I am a relativley new member and obviously have not posted enough to enable me to PM you is unfortunate.
Although if you will allow me to forward PM with a full EA description explaining in detail all the aspects, from entries, exits, MM, etc & including the indicators, pictures, presets etc for your ease of understanding would be greatly appreciated.

Woodyz wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:07 pm Mr Tools.
As I am a relativley new member and obviously have not posted enough to enable me to PM you is unfortunate.
Although if you will allow me to forward PM with a full EA description explaining in detail all the aspects, from entries, exits, MM, etc & including the indicators, pictures, presets etc for your ease of understanding would be greatly appreciated.
To the Co-ordinator / moderators.....
Because there has been no communication regarding the above post I was wondering if this service is still available ???

mrtools wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:19 am Right now due to some family issues not doing commercial projects but can line you up with a very professional coder
I hope your family issues can be resolved well soon.
I can wait for you and/or your discretion to put me in touch with a Very professional you recommend.
God Bless You and Your Family.
Thank you Mr Tools