DownloadInstitutional Tools Big Banks Use - Why 95% of retail fail

Welcome to our blog: Why 95% of retail fail

95% of retail traders fail because they use retail tools which is publicly available that never works and is destined to fail in the long run and has zero knowledge of how Institutions Trade (Big Banks )

I was once a victim of retail trading, I back tested every indicator available, created EA's and use every tool that is available but nothing worked consistently in the long run.

If there is one tool that came close and I thought was good enough it was Order block or Supply and demand, but still it wasn't good enough and is destined to fail in the long run. None of these are used in institutional trading. But there is a way to make them work if you really want to know how.

I was fortunate enough to work with people who worked for Barclays and Jp morgan who controls 10% of a Trillion of exchange everyday in the financial markets.

Market moves because it seeks value, When we are at a point of value this is where market decides if it has interest on this area or not, Then how can we tell this?

In Trading you should seek for Context Value, Rhythm , Volume.

Volume can only be found in regular trading hours so stick with it.

Most Commonly Used tool is order flow Footprint, Depth of market

which you will need a separate platform to operate and connect data with Exchanges which is easy to do. I still use mt4 platform for performing executions.

There are a lot of tools which institutions use but I will give you an example of how to use the footprint and depth of market using Order blocks for retail forex traders which I customized so it is easy to read and use.

I am trading every day and make money. so I do not have time to mentor people for now, What Im giving you are some tools to become a consistent trader over time. This is a way to give back to this forum but you need to be willing to work from it. It is not rocket science everyone can learn it.

Telegram: https://t.me/mxmns
Attachments
These users thanked the author marks for the post (total 8):
ffsss, optionhk, iPar, mr12323, vocwan, Jedidiah, Thangarasu, Chickenspicy

Re: Institutional Tools Big Banks Use - Why 95% of retail fail

marks wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:01 pm 95% of retail traders fail because they use retail tools which is publicly available that never works and is destined to fail in the long run and has zero knowledge of how Institutions Trade (Big Banks )
good to hear that you have good system to trade.. can you please explain how and post tool that helps new traders like me.!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Ogee wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:25 pm Interesting stuff, looks great, how much do you pay per month for your charting package?

Why pay for something when you can get stuffs like these for free? https://traderevolution.com/ and you can get to use this platform if you're a client of global prime ( fx broker ).
I have used this so called " Institutional tools " way before than this guy did and it's not been profitable for me.
The only indicator that will work are the leading indicators, and the ones i use and i been making money consistently ( profits surpassing any losses ) is CPR.
Above PR Top Week Bullish bias and Below PR Bottom Week Bearish bias. And the confirmation indicator is your simple candlestick formations ( hammer , engulfing , long wicks etc ).

And above all, your money management skills ( running profits longer than losses ) and your psychology ( handling drawdowns ) is 90% of the game.
These users thanked the author Wizard for the post:
Jedidiah

Wizard wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:30 pm Why pay for something when you can get stuffs like these for free? https://traderevolution.com/ and you can get to use this platform if you're a client of global prime ( fx broker ).
I have used this so called " Institutional tools " way before than this guy did and it's not been profitable for me.
The only indicator that will work are the leading indicators, and the ones i use and i been making money consistently ( profits surpassing any losses ) is CPR.
Above PR Top Week Bullish bias and Below PR Bottom Week Bearish bias. And the confirmation indicator is your simple candlestick formations ( hammer , engulfing , long wicks etc ).

And above all, your money management skills ( running profits longer than losses ) and your psychology ( handling drawdowns ) is 90% of the game.
yes, the point I was making was that the data doesn't come free. Not sure about your link, I can see they do orders on the price ladder but couldn't see the footprint chart as in the OP.

All good stuff but extra data over and above what is traditionally supplied by the average broker costs a subscription (monthly) fee.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

Ogee wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:39 pm yes, the point I was making was that the data doesn't come free. Not sure about your link, I can see they do orders on the price ladder but couldn't see the footprint chart as in the OP.

All good stuff but extra data over and above what is traditionally supplied by the average broker costs a subscription (monthly) fee.
Hi Ogee, The other person who posted doesn't clearly know what he is talking about.

I use Sierra Chart that is what most professionals use since it is the cheapest compared to jigsaw, atas and other platforms. You can do your own research.
It is also the platform where you could install your tools in it. I usually only pay 30$ for the platform and 10$ for futures data which is very cheap.

The Footprint is only one of the few tools which institutional traders use but is really powerful. Of course you need live data which retail will always lose because of a blind chart. but there are other tools that help with it. Message me if you need help

I will be posting some of my trades sometimes.
These users thanked the author marks for the post (total 4):
Ogee, Skyold, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy

marks wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:09 am Hi Ogee, The other person who posted doesn't clearly know what he is talking about.

I use Sierra Chart that is what most professionals use since it is the cheapest compared to jigsaw, atas and other platforms. You can do your own research.
It is also the platform where you could install your tools in it. I usually only pay 30$ for the platform and 10$ for futures data which is very cheap.

The Footprint is only one of the few tools which institutional traders use but is really powerful. Of course you need live data which retail will always lose because of a blind chart. but there are other tools that help with it. Message me if you need help

I will be posting some of my trades sometimes.
Ok so it seems you're the pro here, let's make a deal. I will be posting my trades with proper sl and tp before the moves happen live. Would you be willing to do the same if you're so confident of your profitability? Are you up for the challenge?
These users thanked the author Wizard for the post:
Krunal Gajjar

sal wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:22 pm good to hear that you have good system to trade.. can you please explain how and post tool that helps new traders like me.!
Friend SAL. Find the market profile on the forex factor. There are links to Russian paid sites and platforms. And also foreign. I am now finally studying the BOS system (BOS – brake of structure, in "Telegrams") and I understand why I failed. Now put the Xard system on it - and everything falls into place. We need to understand the market.
https://t.me/studyWyckoff
I wrote you a telegram
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 2):
StuartWong, Jedidiah