Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

cvdm7756 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:46 am Hi Mr Tools,
Please could you add Alerts with option for arrows, and usual Push and E-mail notifications when RVI Line crosses Above / Below 0 Level.

I would much appreciate your help with this. Thank you

RVI.mq4

Added the zero cross arrows and alerts to the divergence version I made for you earlier.

Jimmy wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:05 pm You've done it :)

This is a special indicator, indeed and the best part is that it filters those Divergence signals so well. For me, this is the Best RSI Divergence indicator on MT4 now.

Divergences are only visible on this indicator if:

• If RSI MA is outside 80 Overbought, Bearish Divergence signal will appear (to forecast a reversal to the downside)
  • If RSI MA is outside 20 Oversold, Bullish Divergence signal will appear (to forecast a reversal to the upside)

Thank you Mrtools for taking time to upgrade & optimize this indicator for us & thanks to TEAMTRADER for the great suggestion and for sharing his settings in the previous posts.

PS: For traders looking for a template to get you started, here's what we've posted today:
No alert and rather average anyways....

Good Day Mr Tools / Mr Mladen,
A request for consideration please - an indicator much like is found on Tading View, where a TMA Divergence Finder draws lines on your Price Action and your RSI to show divergence, (with Alerts and arrows, much like you recently did for me with the RVI Divergence - good accurate signals), much like you would do it manually. It appears to be a handy tool. Please give it some thought, Thank you.

Re: RSI Bands Fabs

ionone wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:20 pm a good indicator
rsi with bands
first settings is : 20,20,false,-7
second settings is : 20,20,true,7
That looks really neat man, going to give this one a go now.

Thanks Jeff :problem:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
ionone
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: RSI Bands Fabs

ionone wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:20 pm a good indicator
rsi with bands
first settings is : 20,20,false,-7
second settings is : 20,20,true,7
I played around a bit with the algorithm and came up with this version. Which is totally different from previous version 01

might be of use, looks good ! especially the bottom one which nails the tops and bottoms

first settings is : 20,20,false,7
second settings is : 20,20,true,-7

EDIT: this is experimental, no guarantee !
For the Daily Download chart template, see here.
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 7):
josi, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, Jagg, Rabi, andrewstone, Jedidiah