Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Just an appreciation post..

I want to say a big thank you to Xard for all his efforts over the past years. I joined this forum last year shortly after I started learning forex. And I started following this thread and it has in many ways transform my trading and how I perceive the market in general (couple with other personal studies). I traded on demo account with this system from April 1 to July ending and made 50% of the account (50k), while only trading 0.5% of the account per trades. I recently passed the5ers stage 1 while trading with this system. With proper risk/money management, one can say this system come very close to being called the holy grail...

'There are several Xard versions, you just need to test all and find which one fits your personality. Plus you can mix it up, add a few tweak of your own.' For example, my best version is v4 but with a touch of v2,v6,v7.

Thanks again, Xard.
These users thanked the author Dondbaze for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, XXXX, ChuChu Rocket, gamerredd, Castle73, ico111

I think this was raised by Cladi ...I will raise it again. I have named the swing points or turning points in numbers from 1 to 5.

No.1 : Change in cycle only sell trades need to be taken.

But what do you do in cycles between 2 and 3 : Ignore the buy trades...which are counter trend?

Also between cycles 4 and 5 ? Should we again ignore the buy trades? And wait for sell only trades as main cycle is SELL AT Number 1?

I think this must be discussed.

Regards
SK

This is the way I see it:
A. Next to 1 to the right there is a red 2nd dot. If you would take that at the break below the averages, that would be a counter trend move at that moment so normally you wouldn't take it. So, between 1 and 2 no trade.
B. There is golden nugget (green) just above the open at around noon at 9th of August, that would be traded long.
C. No3 is a 2nd dot down, so at the break of the averages I would take a short position.
D. No trade long between 4+ 5.
E. Probably the break below the averages just before 5, would be a losing short trade as at that moment No5 would be at the red dot to the left.

To be sure, one would have to go through the simulator for this as the picture you would see at different points in time would surely not be the same as what you are seeing now (repainting).
sudhindragk wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:00 pm I think this was raised by Cladi ...I will raise it again. I have named the swing points or turning points in numbers from 1 to 5.

No.1 : Change in cycle only sell trades need to be taken.

But what do you do in cycles between 2 and 3 : Ignore the buy trades...which are counter trend?

Also between cycles 4 and 5 ? Should we again ignore the buy trades? And wait for sell only trades as main cycle is SELL AT Number 1?

I think this must be discussed.

Regards
SK

Here is my interpretation of the system buy at the close of the first blue candle where there are green arrows and close of pink candles at red arrows.

At 1 there is the large Semafor, then the small green dot followed by a small red dot (SECOND DOT) which is a lower high. This is when you wait and be ready to sell at the close of the first pink candle.

This is Xard's instructions.

"Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target."
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 9):
sudhindragk, Musashi, Jimmy, gamerredd, aneek229, edandy, Jozo, tvhh94, StuartWong
nil desperandum