Re: Identify This Indicator

RomanUkraine wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:58 am Guys, help my friend for the MT-4 platform to find an analogue of this indicator.
!!stochastic of rsi (mtf + alerts + arrows) - This is similar - but it gives a signal at the intersection of levels 20 and 80.
Thanks
Hi Roman,

If I got you right, you want alert and arrow when stoch is < or > level and is crossing the signal line?
I've added "Show arrows on signal cross and sto <> level?" and "alertsOnSignalCrossAndLevel" .
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 2):
andrei-1, thomdel
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:05 am Hi Roman,

If I got you right, you want alert and arrow when stoch is < or > level and is crossing the signal line?
I've added "Show arrows on signal cross and sto <> level?" and "alertsOnSignalCrossAndLevel" .
Dude, that's not it. It shows the arrows when crossing the 20/80 level. And my friend needs an intersection of a stochastic with a signal moving. We know about this indicator.
Attachments

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:53 am Dude, that's not it. It shows the arrows when crossing the 20/80 level. And my friend needs an intersection of a stochastic with a signal moving. We know about this indicator.
Roman,

Alright.
Previous screen you provided, it had colored signals below, when stoch was crossing signal line cross and cross was < or > some level filter. Definetly not on every cross. Now with a new screenshot, I understand that you want arrows on every cross.
So check that one.
I've added "Show arrows on signal line cross" and "alertsOnSignalLineCross".
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 3):
RomanUkraine, Thangarasu, thomdel
Sincerely,
Sergei

Hey traders would anyone know the name of these 2 indicators. I have looked all over and can't find a match. they are both multi-timeframe support and resistance indicators. Nothing is the exactly the same or close to what I have found any have would be great.
the white is D1 and yellow is H4 the white is D1 and yellow is H4
Attachments
this is also mtf set for H4 this is also mtf set for H4
i think these are the settings for the rectangle sr boxes i think these are the settings for the rectangle sr boxes