Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Slow indicator

Quinton wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:49 am Hi @Jimmy I need help with an indicator that slow but do not know how to share for you guys,
I need your help it will be highly appreciated
Slow indicator? What do you mean? 🧐

Please explain with additional details or provide images to better describe your issue.

You may upload it by attaching it to your post. Use this guide if you're not sure how: How to attach images and indicators.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

@Jammy here it is brother ill share a screenshot..what i mean is that it shows signals but i have to switch to another timeframe and them go back to the timeframe im using to see the signal. It super accurate but ive missed massive moves because of this issue so i dont know if it slow or something...id really honor your help.
Attachments
it the DIRECTION INDICATOR(blue line) it the DIRECTION INDICATOR(blue line)

Slow indicator

@Mrtools I have this indicator that i like but it does not show signals on time i have to move to another timeframe then go back to the timeframe om sing to see the signals
it supper delaying and ive lost big moves your help would be highly appreciated. lemme a share a screenshot.

It the DIRECTION INDICATOR(blue indicator)
Attachments
DIRECTION LINE DIRECTION LINE

Quinton wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:39 am
Hi Quinton,

You still have not uploaded indicator that you want help with. Just a screenshoot is not enought.

And as I understood, you want this indicator to become multitimeframe (MTF) , right? As I see your screenshot you are talking about 'spike' indicator, that does repaint very bad. But I have found a MTF version, that maybe suits your needs.
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:05 am Hi Quinton,

You still have not uploaded indicator that you want help with. Just a screenshoot is not enought.

And as I understood, you want this indicator to become multitimeframe (MTF) , right? As I see your screenshot you are talking about 'spike' indicator, that does repaint very bad. But I have found a MTF version, that maybe suits your needs.
those Symphony Spikes are like Protein Spikes...they kill
These users thanked the author Pava for the post:
moey_dw