Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

kvak wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:27 am Hi.
This is HMA, where averaging method is replaced by OMA.
I was wonder how it would work together, because HMA in long period tend to overshooting and OMA overshooting is minimal...
Hi kvak,
Many thanks for the indi, looks very good! I was hoping that you can do a simple MT4 ea request for payment via PayPal. Can't PM as new here so please contact me directly via email; trungnga999c@gmail.com

Many thanks,
Tn999.

Mr Tools........Please
If this indicator was in an EA using the MTF, lets say a 1hr chart and indicator was set to 1 Day (1440). How would that work out if you were going to use it for trade direction. Like in the picture when there is a color change & an arrow is printed, when would the EA recognise that and therefore use it for the trade direction on the 1 hour chart.

Woodyz wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:23 am Mr Tools........Please
If this indicator was in an EA using the MTF, lets say a 1hr chart and indicator was set to 1 Day (1440). How would that work out if you were going to use it for trade direction. Like in the picture when there is a color change & an arrow is printed, when would the EA recognise that and therefore use it for the trade direction on the 1 hour chart.
If the EA is set to daily,it will trade the daily trend.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Woodyz

Mr Tools
Thanks for your prompt reply for the above.
What I noticed when using the mtf (1hr /1d) and the MA's are obviously at a point of crossing on the 1d (Lower TF consolidation) the color change can repaint for 1 to 2 days before it makes it's mind up. Is there anyway to smooth this out when represented on the lower TF?

Now Is it at all possible to have drop down menus for these settings as they are not listed in the mql file. Also a drop down menu for the time frames would be great too.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
RomanUkraine