Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Beautiful LJC - perfect 2nd dot, clean charts, excellent trade! Well done.

I am only trading AUS200, and have stayed away from making my trading too complicated. It is working out very well.

Looking at your charts LJC I am excited that there are clear, safe and profitable entries in Forex when I have the confidence to return.

Thank you very much for sharing.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks, Cladi39

Yes, you are right, if you are looking at the chart LJC provided. However looking at the GBPUSD on the M15 with a little wider lens the immediate trend is downwards.

Regardless, my take is that XARD's philosophy is to make it work for you.

Also, the semaphores are of different values and intensities - The level 0 (main semaphore) is a bullish reversal, but the Level 1 Semaphore that LJC is using is looking at a potential retracement that needs to happen before price may continue upward. Is that right, or have I got it all wrong? Also, with the M15 trend downwards on the whole, the Main semaphore may be pushed down, which it has, if you check the current chart.

Xard has mentioned multiple times that once people are familiar with the system they may take counter-trend trades. There is no right or wrong we just need to work on finding our own path.

To be clear, I am not trying to be adversarial, or disrespectful in any way - my focus is on learning.
These users thanked the author Musashi for the post:
LJC
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Wonderful! It took me like two days to understand WHERE SECOND DOT is and I can say I have an idea of what this great system is about. Unfortunately, I came late and I have lost a lot in the forex business. I intend to get better.

Thanks top MR. XARD and every other person that has contributed to this great work.
However, I AM STILL CONFUSED AS TO TAKE PROFIT. PLS GUYS I HAVE OVERSEARCHED THE FORUM FOR ANSWERS.
If I take a position for instance at the second dot on a 15 MIN TF, Am I to exit trade at the first appearance of a changed candle? or at the first appearance of an opposite dot?
or like I saw in one of Mr. Xard post at the 38%? if yes, How do Iget the 38%? what software is doing the percentage calculation as I cant find this on the latest template or is that 38% the FIBONACHI level?

Kindly help Sirs and Mas

edandy wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:34 pm Wonderful! It took me like two days to understand WHERE SECOND DOT is and I can say I have an idea of what this great system is about. Unfortunately, I came late and I have lost a lot in the forex business. I intend to get better.

Thanks top MR. XARD and every other person that has contributed to this great work.
However, I AM STILL CONFUSED AS TO TAKE PROFIT. PLS GUYS I HAVE OVERSEARCHED THE FORUM FOR ANSWERS.
If I take a position for instance at the second dot on a 15 MIN TF, Am I to exit trade at the first appearance of a changed candle? or at the first appearance of an opposite dot?
or like I saw in one of Mr. Xard post at the 38%? if yes, How do Iget the 38%? what software is doing the percentage calculation as I cant find this on the latest template or is that 38% the FIBONACHI level?

Kindly help Sirs and Mas
Xard has this at the bottom of each of his posts.

"Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target."
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
edandy, Musashi, LJC, satyafx
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:12 pm Xard has this at the bottom of each of his posts.

"Use the Orange ZigZag line on the 15m chart as your Intra-Day Bias. WAIT! for the candle colour change for your first trade and use the Channel line as your 1st EXIT target, take additional trades off the 2nd dots (dots 2,4,6...) that appear and look for a higher Semafor as your 2nd EXIT Target."
Never been able to figure this exit out, possibly cos I'm a bit dense.
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post:
edandy

Pauliz wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:26 pm Never been able to figure this exit out, possibly cos I'm a bit dense.
Percentages are on the right they are part of the latest Template as posted by Xard. However, if you are using a low-resolution monitor you may not see them, left click and hold the little white triangle on the top of the chart near the right side and slide it to the left until you see the percentages.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
Musashi, sudhindragk, edandy, Prado
nil desperandum

FourXXXX wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:00 pm Percentages are on the right they are part of the latest Template as posted by Xard. However, if you are using a low-resolution monitor you may not see them, left click and hold the little white triangle on the top of the chart near the right side and slide it to the left until you see the percentages.
Thanks, I use the percentages frequently as a guide, though I've never made a connection between the channel lines and the percentages....
These users thanked the author Pauliz for the post:
Musashi

Pauliz wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:27 pm Thanks, I use the percentages frequently as a guide, though I've never made a connection between the channel lines and the percentages....
The percentages reference was answering edandy's question about how to see them.

I use them also, here is trade I took earlier and set the take profit at 38% while I was having dinner. Worked out well.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
Pauliz, sudhindragk, edandy, Musashi, Jimmy
nil desperandum