Re: HowToFxMarkets - Forex education Deals. Low spread Broker. Guide-o-FX.

Jimmy wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:51 pm Very unique indicator Serg, and great color combos used. Thank you for taking the time to put it together and posting it up over here. Wishing you lots of success with your new site plus huge visitors and growth! :clap:
Jimmy,

Thanks for your message! Im glad you appreciate my work!

Im also very thanksfull and appreciative for forex-station.com ! Super awesome FX community and site!

Best wishes!

Sincerely,
Sergei
HowToFxMarkets
- Forex educational courses, mentorship, trading rooms.
- Low (spread+commission) or even no commission forex broker, with a lot of additional services.
- And a Guide-o-FX is a list of FREE useful forex resources.
https://howtofxmarkets.web.app/
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post:
Jimmy
Sincerely,
Sergei

Hi,

Had a PM request yesterday to make Waddah RSI - moving average and add signal line. I always thought that it called rsioma but no, its probably MA-o-RSI and when macd difference state in color is added MA-o-RSI(macdDiff) .. Correct me if im wrong.
And check out also in addition MA-o-CCI(macdDiff), same but with CCI. And MA-o-macdDiff is macd's differrences moving average with signal line.

p.s.
I've had a series of WaddahAttar RSI MACD MA etc ... indicators while was exploring the WaddahAttarExplosion here on FS and was learning and trying to code,
You can find previous series of indicators in topic Waddah Attar topic, at first couple pages.
I'll exclude Waddah from any of my indicators name now, so there will be no confusion and connection with Ahmad Waddah Attar - the creator of WaddahAttarExplosion. He has nothing to do with indicators that i make or modify , only that I really liked the idea of macd difference state.
Also I hope he is doing good!!!

To subscribe for this topic click.

Sincerely,
Sergei
HowToFxMarkets
- Forex educational courses, mentorship, trading rooms.
- Low (spread+commission) or even no commission forex broker, with a lot of additional services.
- And a Guide-o-FX is a list of FREE useful forex resources.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 4):
erynade, Thangarasu, moey_dw, josi
Sincerely,
Sergei

Hi,

In my opinion. Trading- is not about get rich fast, and not an easy way of living.
I got some personal experiance and know some problems and questions you have. And I've created a website with offers from the industry leaders, that I believe should help you with some issues:

-You dont understand, what you should learn, to read the markets and to make the decisions to trade.
-You feel stuck, or lost in trading the markets by yourself.

Check HowToFxMarkets

-You want high leverage and a regulated broker?
-You dont like when spread is taking half of your screen? And you scared to take a trade with such a huge spread.

Check HowToFxMarkets

And some more stuff there is at HowToFxMarkets so check it out!

-----------------------------------------
Also I create or modify indicators, and willing to share and be posting them from time to time.
This time I'll post fibStoch, a regular stochastic with some fibonacci sequence used.
notice:
fibo_sequence in the inputs is how many numbers from the fibonacci sequense you want to use.
Max- fibo_sequence in the indicator 17 and equals to 987. If you use greater number, input will set to 17 (987). Minimum here is 0, because I wanted current bar to be included.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 3):
jayjaytrader, moey_dw, Jedidiah
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:51 am Hi,

In my opinion. Trading- is not about get rich fast, and not an easy way of living.
I got some personal experiance and know some problems and questions you have. And I've created a website with offers from the industry leaders, that I believe should help you with some issues:

-You dont understand, what you should learn, to read the markets and to make the decisions to trade.
-You feel stuck, or lost in trading the markets by yourself.

Check HowToFxMarkets

-You want high leverage and a regulated broker?
-You dont like when spread is taking half of your screen? And you scared to take a trade with such a huge spread.

Check HowToFxMarkets

And some more stuff there is at HowToFxMarkets so check it out!

-----------------------------------------
Also I create or modify indicators, and willing to share and be posting them from time to time.
This time I'll post fibStoch, a regular stochastic with some fibonacci sequence used.
notice:
fibo_sequence in the inputs is how many numbers from the fibonacci sequense you want to use.
Max- fibo_sequence in the indicator 17 and equals to 987. If you use greater number, input will set to 17 (987). Minimum here is 0, because I wanted current bar to be included.
I love these fibo indicators Sergei. Already using the fibMa. Thanks for sharing!
These users thanked the author jayjaytrader for the post:
Csj179t

Csj179t wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:48 pm I called fibMa. On each bar it summs price , from current bar and back to the choosen by the fibonacci sequence, and divides the sum by the sequence count.
hi mans i love u website & dis indicator.......... u can put 2 x instance of it & use as a ma cross!!! thx csj................ ps i saw dis indicator on forexstation social media today promoting u!!!! pls keep us update boss :clap: :clap: :clap:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Csj179t
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:07 pm hi mans i love u website & dis indicator.......... u can put 2 x instance of it & use as a ma cross!!! thx csj................ ps i saw dis indicator on forexstation social media today promoting u!!!! pls keep us update boss :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hi moey_dw,

Thats awesome, thanks! Right, and a price cross... its a real deal MA ;)
I will post some more, stay tuned!

Happy trading!
Sincerely,
Sergei

Hi,

Hope you all doing well, and your trading is going also fine!
If your trading is not so good , check my website. You can use educational deals that I promote on my site because they might help you!

HowToFxMarkets

-------------------------------------
And as I was doing previously, I'll post one more indicator. This time adxDiff.
I've never seen this type of adx before, maybe there is one similar I dont know...
It calculates difference of each instance, between now and barsDiff that you can input. And draws a new smoothed lines from this values.

Happy trading!
Sincerely,
Sergei

Hi,

I wont keep developing this topic anymore. Hope that someone found my "one stop shop" useful some how...
And I probably wont be an active forum member... got to focus on some other stuff.

In addition to this message i'll post four indicators. The all are popular built in indicators, but with smoothing and additional inverse line.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 2):
iPar, MaxTorque
Sincerely,
Sergei