Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:14 am Arrows added.
Dear mrTools

Kindly please help to add this alert input options on dynamic zone jpcci filtered (mtf + arrows):

Code: Select all

extern bool alertsOn  = true;
extern string note1 = "alert all = 0",
              note2 = "buy only = 1, sell only = 2",
extern int alertsOption = 0;
extern bool alertsOnCurrent = false;
extern bool alertsMessage = true;
extern bool alertsSound = true;
extern bool alertsEmail = true;
Alerts on Arrow
I appreciate your help so much.

DTRCT wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:00 pm Dear mrTools

Kindly please help to add this alert input options on dynamic zone jpcci filtered (mtf + arrows):

Code: Select all

extern bool alertsOn  = true;
extern string note1 = "alert all = 0",
              note2 = "buy only = 1, sell only = 2",
extern int alertsOption = 0;
extern bool alertsOnCurrent = false;
extern bool alertsMessage = true;
extern bool alertsSound = true;
extern bool alertsEmail = true;
Alerts on Arrow
I appreciate your help so much.
Working on it but haven't figured out exactly how to do it yet.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
DTRCT

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:23 amTry.
What if there is so-called holy grail in four-dimensional space-time? May wish to seek inspiration from the masters' quality indicators. I think KST and fractal channel breakout are very interesting analysis methods. It is more effective than MACD and Bollinger Bands.

I wonder if Dynamic-zones kst bars support more than 30 averaging methods besides the 4 basic averaging methods, as well as Jurik smoothing technology.

If you support it, I kindly ask the teacher to upgrade appropriately. Boundless merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
4NDR45

Kudzu Trader wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:14 pm I have developed a strategy that depends on the use of this on-chart stochastic and am having pretty good results with it. I'm finding often-successful trade entry points when price itself crosses the stochastic "signal" line. I will likely have even better results if this indicator offered MTF capability, which it currently does not. Does anyone have this very same indicator with MTF capability that they can share? I've searched this and other forums and cannot find an MTF version. If not, may I request of the talented coders to add MTF capability, and possibly also ahtf (automatic higher timeframe) capability? Would greatly appreciate it.

Mtf added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Kudzu Trader, Jimmy, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, Thangarasu, alexm, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, ParallelNative

Splendid, thank you kindly mrtools for adding MTF capability. I am finalizing the rules for an algorithmic-based trade system where price crossing the signal line is a significant rule for entry and with MTF capability added, it will help with clarifying those rules. I will create a new thread when I complete some testing to ensure the algo is solid enough to make it worth everyone's time to read and study with me. You the community here have brought so much value to my trading that I can't thank you enough.
These users thanked the author Kudzu Trader for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, dmnik, scdihan

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:40 am What if there is so-called holy grail in four-dimensional space-time? May wish to seek inspiration from the masters' quality indicators. I think KST and fractal channel breakout are very interesting analysis methods. It is more effective than MACD and Bollinger Bands.

I wonder if Dynamic-zones kst bars support more than 30 averaging methods besides the 4 basic averaging methods, as well as Jurik smoothing technology.

If you support it, I kindly ask the teacher to upgrade appropriately. Boundless merit!
Hi mate have a look at some buy on weakness sell on strength indicators if you can find any.... Or turn a momentum indicator upside down. It's tough to find anything because almost everything is another version of price. Let me know- thanks!
These users thanked the author Nbats7979 for the post:
太虚一毫

Kudzu Trader wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:40 am Splendid, thank you kindly mrtools for adding MTF capability. I am finalizing the rules for an algorithmic-based trade system where price crossing the signal line is a significant rule for entry and with MTF capability added, it will help with clarifying those rules. I will create a new thread when I complete some testing to ensure the algo is solid enough to make it worth everyone's time to read and study with me. You the community here have brought so much value to my trading that I can't thank you enough.
cool concept............ after testing pls do not run away & help by sharing ur strategy with us :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Thangarasu, Kudzu Trader
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈