Re: COVID CONTINUED

Ogee wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:46 am
Still not brave enough to take his own vaccine, this article from March 2021.
Jimmy wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:24 am
This one really hit hard. People need to wake the fuck up.
THIS TOPIC IS NOW MY GOTO FOR UPDATES OF EACH DAY............. THX ALL ESPECIALLY OGEE
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

Nbats7979 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:22 am
People need to do a quick search to find out it is nonsense. Total, utter, dogsh#t.
In the post I clearly said the article was from March so it was true. Learn to read.

Ogee wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:08 am
Actually I'm not an anti-vaxxer, in fact I've had all my vaxxes, just not the experimental ones. I'm happy to wait till they conclude trials in 2023, if they ever do. It's looking increasingly likely the trials will be stopped.

Israel, one of the most vaxxed countries on the planet are looking at their 5th wave. Vaccines didn't work, lockdowns didn't work, masks didn't work so it's time to try the err, lockdowns again.

Meanwhile Sweden, who didn't do anything, didn't do so bad and far better than the idiot countries that put their entire population's under house arrest.
Meanwhile Sweden, who didn't do anything, You are so wrong.
Why didn't you attach this image too, to that, when you searched for your own graphics on the same page? Explain that most of the 2020 deaths in Sweden came from covid-19.
Sieppaa.PNGjfhbkf.PNG

Remuli wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:52 am
Why didn't you attach this image too, to that, when you searched for your own graphics on the same page? Explain that most of the 2020 deaths in Sweden came from covid-19.
That chart of yours & all other "COVID" charts, from around the World, repaint badly...I suspect VAERS chart of Deaths, due to vaccinations, will repaint as well in a future, to the upside.
(Did they include, killed by migrants, in COVID deaths chart?...because this is more probable than flu deaths)

Ogee wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:56 am
In the post I clearly said the article was from March so it was true. Learn to read.
Carefully chosen nonsense designed to mislead. Gutless trash.

Kids...let me tell you a story...few well known entertainers in Russia got this treatment...similar to those "vaccines" they are pushing now...back then they were marketed as "youth treatment"...it was some years back...anyways...those entertainers died within few years of doing it...cancer...heart...some other stuff...be careful what you put into your bodies...

Remuli wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:52 am
You really must learn to do proper research. In no country in the world did covid deaths make up the majority.

''Preliminary data from EU statistics agency Eurostat compiled by Reuters showed Sweden had 7.7% more deaths in 2020 than its average for the preceding four years. Countries that opted for several periods of strict lockdowns, such as Spain and Belgium, had so-called excess mortality of 18.1% and 16.2% respectively.''

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN2BG1R9

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 219 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Ogee, Omgili [Bot], Papybillou and 4 guests