Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:15 pm OK, I am going out just now but will no doubt pick up some more Pip$ during the US session.
Xard777
I am pleased that you find the Golden Nugget indicator useful.
XARD: I am forgetful in my old age and the Golden Nugget indicator reminds me that there is plenty of Pip$ for collecting - thanks. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
gamerredd
nil desperandum

Here is another small trade (they all add up - the secret sauce is not to be greedy, just carve yourself a bit of meat off the bone) this time with US2000.
I know it is early days but I am really exited about this setup.
Hopefully when I post this setup we can all use it for trading during October, November, December and again from the 3rd week in January, February, March, April and close down around the end of May for a much deserved break with plenty of compounded Pip$ accrued along the way. Until then, it is back to testing.
XARD777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:03 pm Here is another small trade (they all add up - the secret sauce is not to be greedy, just carve yourself a bit of meat off the bone) this time with US2000.
Hopefully when I post this setup we can all use it for trading during October, November, December and again from the 3rd week in January, February, March, April and close down around the end of May for a much deserved break with plenty of compounded Pip$ accrued along the way. Until then, it is back to testing.
XARD777
A buy trade or a sell trade? Kindly let us know.
XARD: It was a BUY trade (see top left of chart, it says XARD BUYER)

xard777 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:03 pm Here is another small trade (they all add up - the secret sauce is not to be greedy, just carve yourself a bit of meat off the bone) this time with US2000.
XARD777
I thought you had to wait for candle to close to enter trade? thanks