Re: Trading Pullbacks System

sal wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:54 pm see thi signals seems in line with your trade opening zones but i am not getting full signals over pull back positions.. :)
but stonger and hgiher pipes for 3 signals !!
yes nice chart nice entries Sal, there are endless variations how to enter on this move. Key is wait for the pullback after the impulse right...
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
sal

Meyney wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:55 am yes nice chart nice entries Sal, there are endless variations how to enter on this move. Key is wait for the pullback after the impulse right...
i am scan my eyes for the 4 steps to finaize the entry
1. price action strcutre breakout
2. Impluse
3, Pull back zone confrimation
4. Price movement @ zone for Reversal entry
.. i am not sure is this fully correct. :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:21 pm i am scan my eyes for the 4 steps to finaize the entry
1. price action strcutre breakout
2. Impluse
3, Pull back zone confrimation
4. Price movement @ zone for Reversal entry
.. i am not sure is this fully correct. :)
you can add: does price make lower lows/lower highs and vice versa. At the extremes (former top-bottom-SD-round nr.) can price break or does it fail=zigzag up or down

sal wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:19 am hi Meyney
I am testing on monday for the new indicator arrow followed trend direction . see snap and give your feed back
remove these arrows and MA's, spot the impulse(s) and retraces, zoom out and ask yourself why and where this upmove occured. How many times do I have to repeat this? You need a kick in the butt to wake you up...hehe.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
fadhayemustafa, RplusT

Meyney wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:24 am sd daily is indicator ???

why not same ??

Because normally on 1H chart the SD zone 1H will show up, not Daily SD...you have to set it at Daily or 1440 etc. if possible. Some SD indicators will plot the levels a little bit different but in this case it is very clear. Hope this helps M.
Already set 1440 but still same

First page that sd zone indicator you using right ?