Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Hi,

I case some one missed my fibMa. I'll post it in the dedicated moving averages topic.

notice:
fibo_sequence in the inputs is how many numbers from the fibonacci sequense you want to use.
Max- fibo_sequence in the indicator 17 and equals to 987. If you use greater number, input will set to 17 (987). Minimum here is 0, because I wanted current bar to be included.

On the screen fibo_sequence = 13;
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 3):
SijjiN, RodrigoRT7, ardalan1991
Sincerely,
Sergei

Hi Mr tools...id like your help i have an indicator here which is very good but i slow to release signals, i have to switch to another timeframe and then go back to the timeframe im trading to see the signals...i dont if yall will be able to fix the issue. Your help will be highly appreciated..lemme show you a snap
Attachments
trend direction trend direction

Quinton wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:49 pm Hi Mr tools...id like your help i have an indicator here which is very good but i slow to release signals, i have to switch to another timeframe and then go back to the timeframe im trading to see the signals...i dont if yall will be able to fix the issue. Your help will be highly appreciated..lemme show you a snap
Think you forgot to upload the indicator.

When I Choose alert on price cross MA, this indicator doing well. But the problem is when I shift the MA example 3, the alert doesn’t happen when candle price closed above or below the MA. Instead it shifted the arrow together with how many you shift the MA. Anybody can assist on this?

picture shown below.

Hey Team.
I'm curious if we have an indicator that allows up to 3 moving avgs with all the custom options that's out there like the updated versions. I'd love to see one that changes candle color for price above or below a set avg but them a middle line of a band change for different moving averages crossing and then a full middle line and band color change with the candle color changes representing a 3rd cross of the moving averages. Along with multiple timeframe inputs with arrows and alerts.

Making this would be pretty cool and may be a good one for new traders.
Thx for all support and ideas from others! You guys rock

There are lots of 3 moving average indicators here. You can go through this thread or search in google: forex-station.com: 3ma
XARD's thread uses this 3 moving average strategy with candle changing colours in 3 states: long, short, neutral see here: viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709
Dutchman2433 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:24 am Hey Team.
I'm curious if we have an indicator that allows up to 3 moving avgs with all the custom options that's out there like the updated versions. I'd love to see one that changes candle color for price above or below a set avg but them a middle line of a band change for different moving averages crossing and then a full middle line and band color change with the candle color changes representing a 3rd cross of the moving averages. Along with multiple timeframe inputs with arrows and alerts.

Making this would be pretty cool and may be a good one for new traders.
Thx for all support and ideas from others! You guys rock
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
Dutchman2433

carris87 wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:09 pm When I Choose alert on price cross MA, this indicator doing well. But the problem is when I shift the MA example 3, the alert doesn’t happen when candle price closed above or below the MA. Instead it shifted the arrow together with how many you shift the MA. Anybody can assist on this?

picture shown below.
Just for information, shifting the values will shift everything you are displaying including the candles, arrows,etc. So if shifting say 3 bars forward the colorchanges will be 3 bars bars forward as well. The alerts and colors are based on not using the shift for this reason. Not sure of any other way to code it.

Also maybe try the latest averages cross if you set the fast average period to 1 it will be the same as price >< the other average and those alerts are working.