Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:17 am Number 2 posted here Ultimate tdi
Hello mrtools.
Maybe you can make an indicator or a script that calculates stop loss and take profit?
Stop loss should be calculated based on the amount of the deposit and the lot of the trade being opened: this is the percentage of the deposit of possible loss for a certain specified lot.
Take profit must be greater than the sum of all losses,
which were after the previous take profit.
Thanks

Dear MrTools & Coders,

Could you please kindly code an account equity hedge protection trade manager type EA.

If either equity OR free margin is < $X amount the EA hedges Y% of current open trade. Say you have total of 0.50 lot BUYs and 0.30 lot SELLs of EURUSD as current open trades and free margin falls to <= trigger amount (an adjustable parameter) of say $1000, and EA is set to hedge 25% (also an adjustable parameter) of the net open trades, the EA would open 0.05 lots of SELL trades therefore hedging 25% of the net 0.20 of BUYS ( 0.50 BUYs - 0.30 SELLS = net 0.20 BUYS) of current open trades.

The hedged trades could then be closed manually or by using a different EA to exit the hedge trades.

I think if this type of account equity manager EA works properly then would greatly assist with grid/martingale EA type trading set ups and should help make such strategy more robust/safe against margin call and improve their performance & profitably.

Coders please kindly assist with this so every one may benefit! I would be happy to donate a small amount via PayPal for such EA!

May thanks in advance,
TN999

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:28 am
Dear MrTools, Jimmy & Coders,

I have not had any response so far from my recent post. If you could kindly suggest a decent coder willing to code below for a reasonable fee paid via PayPal, it would be very greatly appreciated!

I am a new member so PM not available as yet. My directed email; trungnga999c@gmail.com

Wishing good & profitable trading to all!

Kind regards,
TN999

"...
Could you please kindly code an account equity hedge protection trade manager type EA.

If either equity OR free margin is < $X amount the EA hedges Y% of current open trade. Say you have total of 0.50 lot BUYs and 0.30 lot SELLs of EURUSD as current open trades and free margin falls to <= trigger amount (an adjustable parameter) of say $1000, and EA is set to hedge 25% (also an adjustable parameter) of the net open trades, the EA would open 0.05 lots of SELL trades therefore hedging 25% of the net 0.20 of BUYS ( 0.50 BUYs - 0.30 SELLS = net 0.20 BUYS) of current open trades.

The hedged trades could then be closed manually or by using a different EA to exit the hedge trades.

I think if this type of account equity manager EA works properly then would greatly assist with grid/martingale EA type trading set ups and should help make such strategy more robust/safe against margin call and improve their performance & profitably.

Coders please kindly assist with this so every one may benefit! I would be happy to donate a small amount via PayPal for such EA!

May thanks in advance,
TN999 ..."

tn999 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:19 am Dear MrTools, Jimmy & Coders,

I have not had any response so far from my recent post. If you could kindly suggest a decent coder willing to code below for a reasonable fee paid via PayPal, it would be very greatly appreciated!

I am a new member so PM not available as yet. My directed email; trungnga999c@gmail.com

Wishing good & profitable trading to all!

Kind regards,
TN999

"...

May thanks in advance,
TN999 ..."
Sorry something like that is out of my skill level.