Re: COVID CONTINUED

Hi, everyone in their own country, make a video: without a mask, without social distancing ... like in Sweden ... the best will have a prize of 500 dollars ..
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

pacois wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:17 pm
Hi, everyone in their own country, make a video: without a mask, without social distancing ... like in Sweden ... the best will have a prize of 500 dollars ..
In the UK we just come out of last flu season's restrictions so no masks or social distancing here at the moment but no doubt it will start all over again come next autumn.

'German chief pathologist sounds alarm on fatal vaccine injuries'

'' over forty autopsies on people who had died within two weeks of their vaccination ... Schirmacher assumes that 30 to 40 percent of them died from the vaccination''

Also news of a Pfizer clinical trial data leak.

''Twitter meanwhile suspended the account of former New York Times science correspondent Alex Berenson for sharing details of a Pfizer clinical trial with similar findings which completely obliterates the narrative of the political establishment.''

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/08/03/ge ... -injuries/

Pava wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:02 am
Anyone knows the New, Seasonally Adjusted Numbers, of post-vaccination deaths?
Last I heard post Vax deaths from last April went from 3% to think it was around 14% in May, but after that the CDC very conveniently decided to no longer keep track the deaths.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:23 am
Last I heard post Vax deaths from last April went from 3% to think it was around 14% in May, but after that the CDC very conveniently decided to no longer keep track the deaths.
https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data?fb ... nQuW1ijelg

you mean this...today they must present more recent numbers...(if)...usually they do it on Fridays...some say numbers are 10 times higher...or more...

Pava wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:37 am
but...my question was...is this Data "Seasonally Adjusted"? :)
The CDC data on vaccine deaths is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) which is cumulative and not adjusted in any way, though ...

The UK equivalent (MHRA) have come up with a neat trick (maybe copied from the US? they usually do) in that they have decided to remove the elderly from the 'vaccine yellow card' register if they died after the vaccine but had comorbidities.

- Died from covid and had comorbidities - ✔️ counted.

- Died from vaccine and had comorbidities - ❌ not counted.

You guys are awesome.

So Coronavirus is harmfull (look at Sweden right? No one is dying right?)

But at the same time you say: look at the people who are vaccinated, thousands are dying because they took the vaccine and the government is covering the numbers.

And you wonder why I accuse you from being Anti-vaxx propaganda.

Do you really care about the people that are dying and fighting for their lives in the hospital at this moment?
I have serious doubts about that.

1. Similar Topics

1. "Force installed" COVID App by Google

0 Replies 219 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:55 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies

Return to “Trader's Lounge”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], moey_dw and 3 guests