Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Hi I'm trying to find the original indicator in the screen shot below, called Volatility of Range Index made by Mladen but haven't been able to find it here. Do you know where it or similar Volatility of Index indicators can be found on the board here? The link in the indicator doesn't go to the right place. Many thanks.

Hagbeth wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:35 am Hi I'm trying to find the original indicator in the screen shot below, called Volatility of Range Index made by Mladen but haven't been able to find it here. Do you know where it or similar Volatility of Index indicators can be found on the board here? The link in the indicator doesn't go to the right place. Many thanks.
Screenshot (170)_LI.jpg
app.php/attach/file/3382221

DownloadRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

Hello

lately I've been trying to use the better volume 1.5 indicator but there is a problem with it it's not updating in real time for that to update and show me the real data I need to go from one time from time frame to another for that to update and give me the information .
I noticed that if I put that on a blank chart it's working perfectly fine but when I'm adding that to my existing template with other indicators it doesn't update and it's just not giving any more information.
can you please help with that and fix that problem.
Thank you so much.

nyt45 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:52 pm Thank you so much.
We have a lot of newer versions on our site, that's a very old version so start by using this one: Better Volume indicator 1.6 for MT4.

And in future, please utilize our search functions and spend some time looking through our site. If you need to find something in specific, please use this guide: Deep search Forex-station on Google.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:12 pm We have a lot of newer versions on our site, that's a very old version so start by using this one: Better Volume indicator 1.6 for MT4.

And in future, please utilize our search functions and spend some time looking through our site. If you need to find something in specific, please use this guide: Deep search Forex-station on Google.
Thank you for the response!
I went through the entire thread to search for a new version. Probably my eyes didn't catch that new version so I'm sorry for that.
But it's the same thing with this 1.6 version and I will put a picture that will show that.
for some strange reason it's not updating.
Attachments

nyt45 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:11 am Thank you for the response!
I went through the entire thread to search for a new version. Probably my eyes didn't catch that new version so I'm sorry for that.
But it's the same thing with this 1.6 version and I will put a picture that will show that.
for some strange reason it's not updating.
Hi, it is working ok just for some reason not loading properly on yours. Yours also has many gaps in the history.
Try on a fresh new chart with nothing else on.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Thangarasu

Hi,

That should be in volume indicators topic.

p.s.
I tried to copy from tradingview made by LonesomeTheBlue. Its cumulative delta volume, with four moving averages. Link to that indicator at tradingview is in the upper part of the code, commented out.
It doesnt have heiken ashi and line mode, and there might be more differences. I tried my best, so please enjoy, or skip it.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 9):
Rabi, Krunal Gajjar, dmnik, alexm, optionhk, Thangarasu, ParallelNative, Jedidiah, fantom_spb
Sincerely,
Sergei